Here's your Fight Size wrestling Update for the evening of July 25th, 2019.
- Pre-sale tickets for WWE's Hell In A Cell pay-per-view in October are available to purchase and "HIAC19" is the code.
- Finn Balor turned 38 years old today.
- Tommaso Ciampa reflected on the one year anniversary of his capturing of the NXT Championship on NXT TV:
One year ago today: The Greatest NXT Champion of All Time was crowned.— CIAMPA (@ProjectCiampa) July 25, 2019
The single greatest day of my career...
until I overcome neck surgery and reclaim the Title that I never lost. Then that moment will become the new single greatest day of my career.
CIAMPA. GOLDIE. 2X.
- NXT referee Tom Castor took to Instagram and reflected on the three month anniversary of his injury he suffered at an NXT live event:
#tbt Today marks three months since I snapped my ankle in Omaha. It’s been a tumultuous journey to say the least. In the span of two weeks and went from working my first WrestleMania to riding in an ambulance not knowing how badly I was injured. Over these last three months I’ve had good days and extremely bad days. But I’m happy to report that the good days are now more in abundance than the bad. In just the last three weeks alone I’ve ditched my crutches, started driving, got the ok to get back in the gym and gained much more mobility in my ankle. Things are all starting to come together. It’s just a matter of time. I’ll be back. Because I love professional wrestling. . . #wwe #nxt #wwenxt #wweraw #smackdown #sdlive #205live #mainevent #nxtuk #wweuniverse #wwenetwork #wrestling #referee #brokenankle #dreamjob #throwbackthursday #nxtomaha
- Former WWE 24/7 Champion Kelly Kelly reacted to a clip of the Ring The Belle crew reacting to her title win at RAW Reunion.
This just made my day!!! ------------ https://t.co/EJDnVra7Bg— Barbie Blank (@TheBarbieBlank) July 25, 2019
- At Blitzkrieg Pro and Big Time Wrestling's joint-show on August 24th, Orange Cassidy will go one-on-one with The Boogeyman.
- WWE put together a compilation of Finn Balor's "Demon King" entrances: