Here is your Fight Size update for the morning of Nov. 15.
- Pro Wrestling Unlimited looks at the current betting odds for WWE Survivor Series. You can view the video above.
- Speaking of the betting odds, here are the latest odds courtesy of OddsShark:
Brock Lesnar (Raw) -300
Daniel Bryan (SmackDown) +220
Ronda Rousey (Raw) -1000
Charlotte Flair (SmackDown) +500
Shinsuke Nakamura (SmackDown) -140
Seth Rollins (Raw) +100
Braun Strowman, Finn Balor, Bobby Lashley, Drew McIntyre, Dolph Ziggler (Raw) +100
Shane McMahon, The Miz, Jeff Hardy, Samoa Joe, Rey Mysterio (SmackDown) -140
Natalya, Nia Jax, Tamina Snuka, Mickie James, Ruby Riott (Raw) +100
Asuka, Naomi, Carmella, Sonya Deville, TBD (SmackDown) -140
The New Day, The Usos, Gallows & Anderson, SAnitY, The Colons (SmackDown) -280
Roode & Gable, The B Team, The Revival, The Ascention, Lucha House Party (Raw) -180
The Bar (SmackDown) +180
AOP (Raw) -240
Buddy Murphy (205 Live) -200
Mustafa Ali (205 Live) +150
- WWE has canceled the WrestleMania On-Sale Party at MetLife Stadium due to inclement weather. The party was set to include a match between Matt Riddle and Kassius Ohno.
- A happy moment between Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella.
So happy he’s finally home!!! pic.twitter.com/N5pWBIvdk2— Nikki & Brie (@BellaTwins) November 14, 2018
- ROH officially announced Matt Taven vs. Dalton Castle for Final Battle.
- Alexa Bliss is working hard to return.
- Jimmy Korderas told Wrestling Inc that Shawn Michaels was a big reason that there was heat between PCO and Kevin Nash.
- Sign up to Fightful Select for extra audio, exclusive news, early access to columns, and much more.
- Randy Orton makes an Survivor Series observation.
- Johnny Impact was eliminated from Survivor on Wednesday night.