Here's your Fight Size wrestling Update for the evening of September 29th, 2018.
- PWInsider is reporting that WWE has filed for the following trademarks: 'WCW Thunder', 'WCW Saturday Night' and 'Saturday Night's Main Event'.
- Matt Riddle and Kassius Ohno went one-on-one at an NXT Live Event in Lakeland, FL and a clip of Riddle deadlift-german suplexing Ohno was shared on Twitter.
- Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson sung happy birthday to a woman in the crowd on the set of NBC's 'Titan Games'.
- There are still a few tickets left for PROGRESS Wrestling's 'Hello Wembley' show which kick-starts tomorrow.
- Former WWE Universal Champion Finn Balor granted his first Make-A-Wish recently.
- The soon to be IMPACT Wrestling Hall Of Famer "The Monster" Abyss was the focus of a media call and during the call WrestlingINC asked Abyss if he regrets not signing with WWE in 2006 and having the rumored feud with The Undertaker and Abyss responded with the following:
"No, I'm not going to say I wish it would have happened. If it would have happened, obviously it would have been a career highlight, no doubt," said Abyss. "But it wasn't in the cards. I chose to stay with TNA and I've said it before and will say it again. TNA was and is my home. Impact is my home. This company has done great things for me, personally and professionally over the last 16 years." He stated. "This company gave me a home. This company took a chance on me when I was a relative nobody. They gave me an opportunity to build my name, they gave me the platform to show the wrestling world and the fans what I can do. This coming April I'll be in this business for half of my life and the majority of my adult life has been with TNA and Impact. There's nothing I'm more proud of. Sure, there's other opportunities but they just weren't for me. This is home, I was part of the ground floor of this place. I was one of the original members of this place. I was one of the guys who laid the initial foundation of this company and that's always been more important to me than anything else."
- A new documentary has been released entitled 'Go Big Or Go Home' which follows of the rise of women on the independent wrestling scene.
- WWE uploaded a video to their YouTube channel of the young man and woman who made an appearance on the latest edition of RAW to share their stories and support the fight against childhood cancer.