Here is your Fight Size update for the morning of May 6.
- WWE released the full 2013 Money in the Bank ladder match. You can view the match in the video above.
- MLW says they are "in talks" with multiple wrestlers.
MLW officials are in talks with multiple wrestlers at the moment. A league insider is under the impression the athletes in question vary from prospects to high profile wrestlers. Who do YOU think MLW is in talks with?— Major League Wrestling (@MLW) May 5, 2019
- Tully Blanchard discusses the emotional moment between Tessa and Gail Kim.
- Jennifer Pepperman, a soap opera writer who has previously written for WWE, won the Daytime Emmy for Outstanding Directing in a Digital Drama Series for Amazon’s After Forever.
Yaaay! So well deserved! @JenPepperman this woman is a HUGE voice for us! Was the main writer for the storyline I did with @AlexaBliss_WWE leading up to Wrestlemania 34! Jen is so incredibly talented! I’m beyond happy for her Yay PEPPERMAN!!!!! ---------------- https://t.co/PFVm8qRMgV— -- (@NiaJaxWWE) May 4, 2019
- WWE won 3 Shorty Awards.
NEW YORK CITY — WWE won big at the 11th Annual Shorty Awards tonight, taking home top honors for Best Use of GIFs, Overall Facebook Presence and Snapchat Story.
The Shorty Awards recognize the best of social media, from influencers to brands on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Tumblr, Twitter and YouTube. WWE’s YouTube and Snapchat were also recognized as Gold Honorees.
The Shortys take into consideration quality and originality, innovation, impact, engagement and support. Votes were tabulated from an algorithm taking public votes and scores from the Real Time Academy into account.
- Sports Business Daily is reporting that the XFL will officially announce TV deals today that will see their games carried on FOX and ESPN.
- Sign up to Fightful Select for exclusive news, early access to columns, extra audio, and much more.