Here is your Fight-Size Wrestling Update for April 19th!
* Above, you can watch the new #1 Contender to the WWE Title (I still cant believe I'm typing this) Jinder Mahal, professing his confidence for his upcoming title match.
And below you can see that his new henchmen, The Bollywood Boyz, are now going to be called The Singh Brothers.
* Tonight Renee Young and Naomi run afoul of party pooper Lana while on vacation on a new episode of Total Divas.
Also, Rusev's B-Hole apparently makes a cameo.
* And tonight on NXT, Tye Dillinger hopes to finally get even with Eric Young inside the confines of a steel cage.
* Speaking of NXT, this behind the scenes video appears to be setting up a future match between Andrade Almas and Drew McIntyre.
* Check out footage of Monday night's ring collapse, shot from every conceivable angle:
* Bayley is putting in work in the gym, getting ready for her match with Alexa Bliss.
New opponents calls for new movements. I never stop learning with @joshyg27's programming. Second time trying power snatches (70lbs). Then he made me do 90 burpees and 90 power cleans . Love to hate him. Luckily I came home to my first delivery of delicious @doughbardoughnuts protein donuts! Must try. Getting ready for 2x #SmackdownLive Champ @alexa_bliss_wwe_. #raw #getonnit @onnitacademy
* Check out the latest episode of WWE's Most Ridiculous with the always-hilarious Anna Bauert:
* And finally, SRS and Jimmy Van's weekly podcast is hot off the presses!