The final episode of Lucha Underground before Ultima Lucha Cuatro will have a big main event and a new Gift of the Gods champion.
On the October 17 episode of Lucha Underground, Antonio Cueto announced that the October 24 episode will crown a new Gift of the Gods champion. Cueto announced that the seven competitors that will be competing for the title are Dante Fox, Hernandez, Aerostar, Jake Strong, Big Bad Steve, PJ Black and King Cuerno.
The title match will crown a third Gift of the Gods champion in this fourth season. The first champion was Dragon Azteca Jr. and originally intended to cash in his opportunity at the Lucha Underground Championship at Ultima Lucha Cuatro, but would lose the belt to Marty "The Moth" Martinez in a title defense earlier this year. Martinez would then turn the title win into a Lucha Underground Championship win over Pentagon Dark.
Another match announced, this time for Ultima Lucha Cuatro, is a Lucha Underground Trios Championship match. The match will be a three-way battle between the Reptile Tribe, Rabbit Tribe and the team of Ivelisse, XO Lishus and Sammy Guevara. Guevara came in as a last-minute replacement partner for Ivelisse and Lishus as Joey Ryan is unable to compete due to being attacked by the Rabbit Tribe.
As it stands, here is the lineup for Ultima Lucha Cuatro, which will be a two-part special on October 31 and November 7:
- Marty "The Moth" Martinez (c) vs. Pentagon Dark: Cero Miedo match for the Lucha Underground Championship
- The Mack vs. Mil Muertes in a Deathmatch
- Dragon Azteca Jr. vs. Fenix: 2 out of 3 falls match
- Killshot vs. Son of Havoc: Mask vs. Mask match
- Johnny Mundo vs. Matanza Cueto
- The Reptile Tribe (Kobra Moon, Daga and Jeremiah Snake) (c) vs. The Rabbit Tribe (Paul London, White Rabbit and El Bunny) vs. Ivelisse, XO Lishus and Sammy Guevara: Lucha Underground Trios Championship
Fightful will have coverage of both parts Ultima Lucha Cuatro.