The Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame class of 2020 has been announced.
During WrestleCade this past weekend, Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame President Johnny Mantell and board member James Beard made the announcement with several of the wrestlers inducted, such as Jake "The Snake" Roberts and Magnum T.A. confirming that they will be present at the induction ceremony. The ceremony will take place in Wichita Falls, Texas in May 2020.
- Tag Team Division: The Bushwhackers
- Executive Division: Dory Funk Jr.
- Territory Division: "Killer" Tom Brooks
- Pioneer Division (1865-1942): George L. Harris and Bobby Madigoff
- Television Era (1942-1984): King Curtis and Killer Carl Cox
- International Division: Kabuki
- Ladies Division: Debbie Combs and Luna Vachon
- Referee Division: Dick Worley
- Modern Era: Magnum T.A. and Jake "The Snake" Roberts
Last year's class that was inducted was: Charley Fox, Baron Michele Leone, Abdullah The Butcher, Lord James Blears, Ronnie Garvin, Owen Hart, Dennis Condrey, Bobby Eaton, Randy Rose, Gory Guerrero, Beverly "The Hammer" Shade, Ann LaVerne, Bob Roop, Johnny Dugan and Wally Karbo.