Here's your fight-size update for the evening of October 1, 2020:
- JBL was on this week's episode of "After The Bell" and spoke about the time he and The Undertaker wrestled for 48 minutes at a WWE live event.
"You guys went 48 minutes at a live event?" - @VinceMcMahon@JCLayfield and @undertaker sure did, and the full story is on this week's @AfterTheBellWWE with @WWEGraves!— WWE Podcasts (@WWE_Podcasts) October 1, 2020
FULL VIDEO: https://t.co/5TZZ0tIqsG
-- #AfterTheBell: https://t.co/cgYWnKSmmU pic.twitter.com/bTHM49u0RB
- On today's episode of NXT UK, the Heritage Cup began with Noam Dar beating Alexander Wolfe to advance to the tournament semifinals. In addition, Kenny Williams defeated Ashton Smith and Amir Jordan to gain the final spot in the Heritage Cup. You can check out full results of NXT UK at this link.
- Serpentico shares a touching story of coming back into pro wrestling.
- WWE stock closed at $40.37 per share when the stock market closed this afternoon.
- Kota Ibushi's teeth got loose but that's not stopping him from trying to win the G1 Climax.
- ROH posted "A Dose of Colemanism” with Caprice Coleman and can be read at this link.
- Asuka shows us a pancake recipe with a very unusual mixing method.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.