Jon Moxley wants competition on Wednesday's AEW Dynamite.
Tony Khan announced Jon Moxley will take on Cezar Bononi on the March 31 episode of AEW Dynamite. Khan stated that Moxley wanted to be on the same card as Kenny Omega and The Good Brothers while Khan wanted to get another look at Cezar Bononi.
Moxley picked up a victory over Bill Collier on Monday's AEW Dark: Elevation. Bononi lost to Hangman Page last Wednesday on Dynamite.
It was great to see @JonMoxley on #AEWDarkElevation tonight. With Kenny Omega/Good Bros in a trios match v. Lucha Bros/Laredo Kid on #AEWDynamite, Mox is eager to be on that card too. @CezarBononi_ is a top prospect I’d like another look at, so I’m adding Mox v Cezar to Dynamite! pic.twitter.com/YCeMsTxU1m— Tony Khan (@TonyKhan) March 29, 2021
AEW Dynamite - March 31
- QT Marshall vs. Cody Rhodes (Arn Anderson as referee)
- Laredo Kid and Lucha Bros vs. Kenny Omega, Karl Anderson and Doc Gallows
- Nyla Rose & Bunny vs. Hikaru Shida & Tay Conti
- Arcade Anarchy: Kip Sabian and Miro vs. Chuckie T & Orange Cassidy
- Christian Cage vs. Frankie Kazarian
- Jon Moxley vs. Cezar Bononi
Fightful will have live coverage of AEW Dynamite beginning at 8 p.m. ET on Wednesday.