Here's your fight-size update for the morning of May 31, 2020:
- AEW World Champion Jon Moxley shows off a somewhat NSFW picture of a bruised tailbone that he suffered recently.
If you've ever wondered what a bruised tailbone looks like... pic.twitter.com/y6cMezGEWp— Jon Moxley (@JonMoxley) May 30, 2020
- Lio Rush is the latest wrestler to announce he will be in the Virtual Basement wrestling game.
- A GoFundMe to help out Larry Csonka's daughters has been set up and you can donate to it at this link.
- Fightful's Sean Ross Sapp joined the Mat Men Podcast and you can check it out here.
We were joined by @SeanRossSapp this week to discuss the current state of pro wrestling and where it will be headed in the fall.— Mat Men Pro Wrestling Podcast -- (@Matmenpodcast) May 30, 2020
Watch and listen here: https://t.co/dJD9j0DRKn#Podcast #ProWrestling #WWE #NXT #AEW
- WWENetworkNews.com reports that a new episode of WWE Break It Down featuring R-Truth will air on WWE Network on June 5.
- Shane Helms gives his take in response to the reports of WWE banning the Buckle Bomb move.
I did the Vertebreaker, arguably the most dangerous move in the business and never hurt anyone. ---- It’s not the move, it’s the execution. https://t.co/YW7H7JY0kV— Hurricane Helms (@ShaneHelmsCom) May 31, 2020
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.