WWE's Youtube rankings blew up -- and just in time.
Kevin Owens' WWE Universal title win and Triple H's return was one of the most watched Raw segments in recent memory on Youtube, landing at 4.195 million viewers. The fatal four way match in general had a lot of attention, with the show opening promo also managing one million. Paul Heyman's promo was the only other segment to pass one million, earning 1.634 million total.
Bayley and New Day together were also a big hit. Their six-person tag match finished with 953,013 views, and their backstage segment did 717,822. This is impressive, because backstage segments generally bomb. Braun Strowman also had nice numbers.
This week, we've also included a few notable Raw pre-show and Fallout videos, as there were good numbers to come out of that.
Monday Night Football kicks off next week, so it'll be intriguing to see how this affects WWE's numbers, as consumption of the show could be much different.
You can see the previous week's Raw rankings at this link and Smackdown rankings at this link, TNA, NXT & CWC's at this link, and Summerslam/Takeover at this link. You can check out the last week's Raw Rankings as of 1:30 PM EST below.
- Kevin Owens becomes Universal Champion, HHH returns (4,195,033)
- Paul Heyman addresses Brock Lesnar's actions (1,634,561)
- Fatal 4-way competitors sound off (1,011,283)
- New BAY vs. Club & Dana Brooke (953,013)
- Braun Strowman vs. Americo (810,824)
- Bayley meets The New Day (717,822)
- Cesaro vs. Sheamus (603,410)
- Sami Zayn vs. Jinder Mahal (527,896)
- Chris Jericho vs. Neville (451,095)
- Darren Young vs. Titus O'Neil (428,178)
- Nia Jax vs, Jobber (371,824)
- The Club warns New Day (192,112)
Notable non-Raw segments
- Seth Rollins confronts Stephanie McMahon (2,476,169)
- Enzo watches Cass' biggest match (869,013)
- Owens photographed (719,261)
- Sasha Banks talks injury (426,426)
- From The Web