The WWE and USA Network often use Neilson ratings to gauge interest in their programs. With technology increasing, the ratings systems haven't changed that much, and we're stuck not getting an appropriate quarter-hour breakdown. Fightful.com brings you a breakdown of the company's weekly Youtube Rankings for each show.
Raw's Youtube rankings were really hit or miss this week. 17 exhausting segments saw numbers all across the board, ranging from pretty good, all the way down to completely embarrassing.
Roman Reigns, Rusev, Seth Rollins, Finn Balor, and Brock Lesnar all cracked one million views, with Roman Reigns vs. Rusev leading the way. Finn Balor's "demon king" making his first entrance almost hit the million mark, but after that, there was a huge drop-off. The median was down this week, and several promo segments also didn't perform well.
You can see the previous week's Raw rankings at this link and Smackdown rankings at this link, NXT & CWC's at this link, and TNA's at this link. You can check out the last week's Raw rankings as of 2:45 EST below.
- Roman Reigns vs. Rusev (1,792,608)
- Seth Rollins comes face-to-face with The Demon King (1,318,194)
- Brock Lesnar destroys Heath Slater (1,277,758)
- Roman Reigns apologizes to Rusev (1,180,787)
- The Demon King makes his entrance (998,437)
- Rusev ambushes Roman Reigns (644,542)
- Big Cass vs. Kevin Owens (634,448)
- Seth Rollins looks for Demon King (632,054)
- New Day vs. Dudley Boyz (540,644)
- Alicia Fox vs. Charlotte (505,781)
- Club vs. Golden Truth (466,684)
- Prime Time Players vs. Shining Stars (414,560)
- Sami Zayn vs. Sheamus (401,400)
- Neville vs. Jinder Mahal (383,544)
- Nia Jax crushes a jobber (282,544)
- Charlotte says Dana Brooke is a failure (247,195)
- JeriKO explain their superiority (243,118)