The WWE and USA Network often use Neilson ratings to gauge interest in their programs. With technology increasing, the ratings systems haven't changed that much, and we're stuck not getting an appropriate quarter-hour breakdown. Fightful.com brings you a breakdown of the company's weekly Youtube Rankings for each show.
Much like this year's Summerslam, the Smackdown that led into it was met with mixed results. Eva Marie continued to impress, as most segments her name is attached to have performed well. Heath Slater has also attracted more viewers than is typically expected, while backstage segments just don't seem to draw eyes to Youtube clips for whatever reason.
No surprise, Randy Orton and John Cena segments cracked a million viewers. Outside of the bottom ranked angle, almost everything ended up doing respectable numbers last week, but nothing outstanding.
You can see the previous week's Raw rankings at this link and Smackdown rankings at this link, NXT & CWC's at this link, and TNA's at this link. You can check out the last week's Smackdown Live rankings as of 4:30 EST below.
- John Cena vs. Alberto Del Rio (1,382,221)
- Randy Orton vs. Heath Slater (1,076,510)
- Eva Marie vs. Naomi (1,026,416)
- Ziggler & Ambrose on Miz TV (800,599)
- Heath Slater almost gets a contract (682,591)
- 12-Man Tag Match (628,188)
- Dean Ambrose vs. Erick Rowan (592,832)
- Becky Lynch & Carmella vs. Natalya & Alexa Bliss (541,184)
- Baron Corbin attacks Kalisto (247,471)
- From The Web