Here's your fight-size update for the morning of May 11, 2020:
- Lio Rush posted a lengthy statement on Twitter, which can be seen below, regarding his recent WWE release. Fightful also did an interview with Rush recently, which you can check out in its entirety in the video at the top of the page.
- Sting recently wrote on Twitter that he is really happy seeing Lance Archer competing in AEW.
- WWE stock opened at $45.71 per share when the stock market opened this morning.
- CMLL's Titan showcases a strong neck game.
- Hotel Artemis, starring Batista, has hIt Amazon Prime for streaming.
- Bryan Myers, formerly known as Curt Hawkins, noted on Twitter that while he is not teaming with Zack Ryder on the independents, he thought it was fun to think of some dream tag team matches they could have.
Myself & @TheMattCardona no longer will be actively tagging. BUT, we are interested in dream match up scenarios... so far my list looks like:— Brian Myers (@myers_wrestling) May 9, 2020
-The Rock N Roll Express
-The Impact Players
-America’s Most Wanted
-The New Rockers
Who’s got some more ideas?
- The overnight numbers for FOX's broadcast of WWE's Greatest Ladder Matches are in. Per Showbuzz Daily, the broadcast averaged 996,000 viewers with the first hour drawing 961,000 viewers, and the second hour drawing 1.031 million viewers.
- Lana gives lengthy details on V.I.P. celebration for Bobby Lashley’s win at Money In The Bank in the video below.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.