Here's your fight-size update for the morning of May 2, 2020:
- After being attacked by Sonya Deville on SmackDown, Mandy Rose showed off her battle scar.
- The Rock pokes fun at himself for his birthday today.
Kickin’ puberty’s ass at 15yrs old with a medallion, boom box, white shorts clearly too tight and a porn mustache.— Dwayne Johnson (@TheRock) May 2, 2020
Jesus ---- https://t.co/Or3DvGWBMu
- 24/7 Champion and current Tampa Bay Buccaneer Rob Gronkowski is now available on the WWE Supercard game.
- The WWE hacker is at it again, this time with a bit of a troll.
ꄘ̟̘̥̫̌̉̑̿ꂑ͙̑ꁹ͛͜ꋫ̺͔̽̓꒒̻̤̦̀̆͛ ͍̗̘̦͔̓̋̓͊͠ꅐ͓̱̎̏ꋫ͓̎̋ͅ꒓̘̱̒͞ꁹ͖̪̱̾̈́͒ꂑ̻̰̝̀̆͂ꁹ̩̬̲̂̾̚͠ͅꁍ̨̭̓̎ pic.twitter.com/JEcJ0cxETL— The Message (@TheMessageWWE) May 2, 2020
- A new book on Ken Shamrock, written by Jonathan Snowden, is now available for purchase here.
- AEW original theme songs have surpassed one million streams on Spotify.
Because of you, our Original #AEW Entrance Themes have already surpassed 1 million streams on @Spotify ! Thank you to the greatest fans in the world for rocking out! Be sure to follow us and add our Themes to your playlists now!!— All Elite Wrestling (@AEWrestling) May 2, 2020
- The May 1 episode of Total Bellas averaged 600,000 viewers and drew a 0.24 rating in the 18-49 demographic, good for 18th best on cable for the day.
- Learn how to exercise like a funky weapon with some aerobics, Ryusuke Taguchi entrance style.
Right now on @njpwworld!— NJPW Global (@njpwglobal) May 2, 2020
Learn how to exercise like a funky weapon with some aerobics, Ryusuke Taguchi entrance style! --
Why not share video of yourself keeping fit with NJPW entrance themes?--#njpwtogether #NJAerobics
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.