Here's your fight-size update for the morning of March 16, 2020:
- Martin Kirby, who has wrestled in the UK and Japan among many other countries, announced on social media that he is retiring from pro wrestling after 14 years of in-ring competition. Below is his announcement.
Thanks for letting me entertain you for the last 14 years. Its been a blast.-- pic.twitter.com/fvRtNQMsja— Martin Kirby マーティン カービー (@MKirbyProEgo) March 15, 2020
- WWE stock opened at $31.50 per share when the stock market opened.
- Mia Yim rejects the idea that her career is being wasted on NXT.
Wasting my career? I disagree. Im living my dream with my dream job, on tv regularly, get to be me, and I get workouts/promo classes/individual training, etc etc. I loved my time at impact with the people there but I’m surely not ”wasting my career” living my dream. https://t.co/27935sVhuY— The HBIC (@MiaYim) March 16, 2020
- Jushin "Thunder" Liger gives a long statement on his WWE Hall of Fame induction and can be seen at this link.
- The latest NJPW English podcast can be viewed here with guest Will Ospreay.
- Dolph Ziggler and Mandy Rose practice social distancing...sorta.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.