- We start off with "In Memory" graphics for Nikolai Volkoff and Grandmaster Sexay. Rest in Peace.
- We see a video about Roman Reigns and Lashley's match on last week's Raw.
- Brock Lesnar is backstage, looking like a red human easter egg.
THE BIG DOG'S YARD
- Roman Reigns gets some HEAT and says that he learned to respect Bobby Lashley last week, but he doesn't respect Lesnar.
- Paul Heyman cuts a promo about putting down the Big Dog, and that Lesnar will move back to UFC to become a two-sport champion.
- Reigns says he's going to send Lesnar back to UFC as "Roman Reigns' bitch."
- I could stand to see some new material out of these two. Roman Reigns said "bitch." Ooh, naughty.
- WWE wants Roman Reigns to be everything but Roman Reigns.
- Lesnar is backstage reading an outdoorsman magazine and says he doesn't watch the show.
- This is really what I didn't want. WWE trying their best to force a Reigns babyface reaction (yes, that's what they're doing), because Lesnar "doesn't care about WWE."
- Lesnar tosses Paul Heyman's phone.
- Angle isn't happy about Lesnar refusing to appear in front of the crowd. Heyman says it's Angle's problem.
- Heyman is trying to convince Lesnar to go cut a promo, but Lesnar says he doesn't care about anything or the "WWE Universe." It is so goddamn stupid to have Brock Lesnar say "WWE Universe"
Constable Corbin defeated Finn Balor
- Corbin and Balor work pretty well together. There is some back and forth action until Balor gets clotheslined on the apron by Corbin.
- Corbin does his Bossman spot, then a really nice backdrop on the apron. This is their Summerslam match, pretty much. They're treating it like it, even though there's not a bunch of heat.
- Balor kicks Corbin off the top rope and hits the tope con hilo.
- Corbin goes right back to the half nelson crossface that he had applied ten minutes ago. This has picked up heat, but man, did it really need to be this long?
- 18 minutes into the match, Corbin gets a two count on a Deep Six. A missed Coup De Grace led to Corbin getting the End of Days for the win.
- Baron Corbin beats Finn Balor. Good ol' 50/50 booking. Nobody gets over. This went 20 minutes.
- Corbin beats up Balor outside the ring.
Alicia Fox (w/ Alexa Bliss) defeated Natalya (w/ Ronda Rousey)
- Crazy like an Alicia Fox is back. I'm down with it. Alexa Bliss says that she handpicked Alicia to replace an injured Mickie James.
- It's good to see Alicia Fox back in the ring. Rousey and Bliss are ringside.
- Fox pulls the ring skirt and catches Natalya in it and beats her. Fox starts working over the leg in her own unique way.
- Fox uses an airborne abdominal stretch that looked nice, and the two traded good clotheslines.
- I'm always a fan of the Fox Northern Lights suplex, but it gets two.
- Fox goes after Rousey to distract the ref, allowing Bliss to crack Natalya with a punch. A big boot from Fox hits Natalya for a finish that production misses.
- When Rousey RUNS, you can see she's a different kind of athlete. She beats up Fox and Bliss, but Fox attacks her from behind. Rousey's throws are fantastic. Whoever is taking them just goes for the ride.
- Backstage, Kurt Angle gives an angry Ronda Rousey a match with Alicia Fox next week on Raw. The crowd wants it tonight.
Sing with Elias
- Elias brags about his new song, and says Miami is a stupid city that idolizes the Rock. He makes fun of Bobby Lashley.
- Bobby Lashley interrupts Elias. Elias says that he knows Bobby Lashley is out to sing with Elias.
- Elias is going to keep it slow and simple, just like Lashley.
- Lashley does sing and gets his ass kicked for it. He comes back and beats up Elias, though.
- Kevin Owens compliments Constable Corbin. Owens says his kid idolizes Corbin and walks around in a vest. He wants Strowman's briefcase, but it's Braun's until Summerslam.
- Angle and Baron Corbin are talking to Stephanie about Lesnar.
- Mojo Rawley steps into the locker room and trashes everyone. Zack Ryder, Curt Hawkins, Heath Slater, Rhyno, Mike Kanellis, The Ascension are there. Bobby Roode comes in and challenges Mojo, then attacks him.
- Constable Corbin and Kurt Angle make Roman Reigns leave so Brock Lesnar will come out. He's escorted out by security, but punches Corbin first.
Jinder Mahal (w/ Sunil Singh) defeated Braun Strowman via countout
- Kevin Owens immediately shows up and steals the briefcase, and passes it to Singh, and causes him to get mowed over.
- JINDER MAHAL WINS VIA COUNTOUT.
- This was to illustrate that Strowman can use his briefcase like this.
Apollo Crews (w/ Titus Worldwide) defeated Akam (w/ Rezar)
- Holy shitting butt balls. SIGN STOKELY HATHAWAY AND HAVE HIM MANAGE AOP. STOP THIS CHARADE. They cut a terrible promo. This is what developmental and/or managers are for.
- Akam applies a modified Cobra Clutch, and Apollo fights back with a series of kicks.
- Akam hits a nice suplex, but gets pinned. WELP.
- The callup and subsequent FAILURE to capitalize on Authors of Pain is really scary and disheartening. WWE had a REAL CHANCE with Authors of Pain. Make the tag team division special. Make these guys monsters. Even put them with Joe and have an amazing threat. No. None.
- This was only Akam's third recorded singles match ever, and his first since January 2016.
Seth Rollins defeated Drew McIntyre (w/ Dolph Ziggler) via DQ
- McIntyre delivers a sick catapult underneath the ring before the break. A spot I've never seen.
- We come back to see Rollins hit two suicide dives and a Falcon Arrow, but Drew answers with a spinebuster.
- Rollins superkicks McIntyre a bunch, and eats a Super White Noise.
- A straight haired Ziggler interferes after a Curb Stomp and ends up receiving a big suicide dive.
- Rollins is interviewed backstage and is attacked by both men.
The Revival defeated The Deleter Of Worlds
- The B-Team's interview follows a Mr. Perfect vignette from back in the day. They're confused about Deleter of Worlds' actions last week. Bo Dallas calls Charly Caruso "Charles."
- Deleter of Worlds show up to a great reaction and call B-Team's win an anomaly.
- The Revival come out and hang their hat on the Lashley & Reigns win. B-Team offer to step aside, and a brawl breaks out.
- Tag match underway, B-Team on commentary. I loved the Boston Crab/legdrop to the back of the head combo from Revival.
- Bray Wyatt gets the hot tag and kills Wilder with the Ferrari body press. This is met with CM Punk chants.
- Wyatt has his hair pulled and walks into Shatter Machine. Revival win.
Bayley & Sasha Banks defeated The Riott Squad
- I love that Sasha Banks and Bayley got matching gear -- something that most girls in a stable never bother to do besides a t-shirt.
- Corey Graves correcting Michael Cole on the Meteora call was great.
- Bayley and Sasha KILL Sarah Logan with knees. During the commercial, Banks eats the second turnbuckle in a nice whip/drop toe hold spot.
- A super frankensteiner from Bayley and Super Meteora from Banks leave Liv Morgan SCREAMING. Logan breaks up the pin.
- Bayley 2 Backstabber finish gets the win. Match of the night.
- Paul Heyman begs Brock Lesnar to go out there to save his job. Lesnar says he's not Heyman's friend and that Heyman has been leeching off of him for a long time.
- Kurt Angle and Constable Corbin are in the ring, and Angle calls out Heyman.
- The crowd sings NA NA NA NA to Heyman. Angle lays it on hard about Lesnar.
- As Angle fires Heyman, Lesnar comes out and F5's Angle, then stares Corbin down.
- Lesnar grabs Heyman's face and threatens him.
- Wow, they got "We Want Roman" chants.
- From The Web