Here's your fight-size update for the morning of February 18, 2020:
- The Barclays Center is advertising the following matches for the March 2 episode of Raw. Note that card is always subject to change.
* Drew McIntyre vs. Randy Orton
* Big Show vs. Seth Rollins
* Becky Lynch & Charlotte Flair vs. The Kabuki Warriors
- GCW announced that H8 Club vs. OH44 will be a no ref, no rules fight for its "Guilty Conscience" show taking place on March 21. The winner is determined when one side is no longer able to fight.
*3/21 DETROIT UPDATE!*— GameChangerWrestling (@GCWrestling_) February 18, 2020
No Ref/No Rules
Janela v Zayne
Sat 3/21 - 8pm
Lincoln Park MI
Streaming LIVE on @FiteTV! pic.twitter.com/IU4PjXEzHa
The match ends when one team cant fight anymore https://t.co/czIJpu9eh4— GameChangerWrestling (@GCWrestling_) February 18, 2020
- As of March 17 at noon JST, NJPW World users will no longer be able to login to the NJPW World service with their Facebook accounts. Users who have been logging in via Facebook can access the service with their NJPW World ID (email-address). The account ID will be the same email address you have registered to Facebook, and the password will be the one used when first connecting your Facebook account to the NJPW World service.
- WWE stock opened at $44.00 per share today.
- Manabu Nakanishi spoke with NJPW about his upcoming retirement match on February 22.
- As he prepares to challenge WWE Champion Brock Lesnar at WWE Super ShowDown, Ricochet reminds the WWE Universe that it was he who helped bring down The Beast at Royal Rumble.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.