Here is your fight size update for Sunday, April 18, 2021.
- For the first time since her release from WWE on April 15 - along with 9 other Superstars - Mickie James has commented on what she plans to do next.
If you wondering what I’m doing next... The answer is simple.— Mickie James~Aldis (@MickieJames) April 18, 2021
Everything they said I couldn’t. --
- Mustafa Ali shared a photo of himself at a WWE event in the United Kingdom with the caption, "Just want to fall in love again."
The handshake that changed my life --
I was 15yrs old and just moved to Bethlehem, PA and just started attending Freedom High School.
Within a month I’d already been arrested as well as suspended for fighting. I had an incident with a teacher/football coach named Jodi Cwik in the teachers lounge where we almost came to blows.
I acted like a real asshole to him, so the next day I found him so I could apologize eye to eye and face to face.
When he wouldn’t let my hand go, I thought he was gonna deck the shit outta of me ---------- but instead he said something to me that would forget change the course of life.
Thank you all for tuning in and for all your amazing feedback and comments.
Rest In Peace, coach Cwik and thank you for believing in that 15yr old punk kid ----
- The newest WWE Top 10 takes a look back at the most memorable moments from the Firefly Fun House.
- A&E shared a sneak peek at their Stone Cold Steve Austin biography that is set to premiere this evening.
- TMZ reported that Stone Cold Steve Austin has sold one of his homes for $3,395,000. The house is 3,000 square feet and was remodelled a few years ago.
- Bully Ray wants to see Edge continue chasing the WWE Championship and hold it in his hands one more time.
- Rohit Raju and Shera beat up Jake Something backstage after he confronted them for calling him a loser.
- Asked if his reign as the Hardcore Champion 20 years ago prepared him for being the greatest 24/7 Champion today, R-Truth replied, "Hell No!"