MJF is injury free and ready to return to action.
After missing weeks of competition due to a severe hangnail and then a nicked neck, MJF has been cleared for competition and he will compete on the May 13 episode of AEW Dynamite. MJF later said that he is not only 100%, but he is over-healed. No opponent was announced.
MJF hasn't wrestled since the March 11 episode of AEW Dynamite when he teamed with (The Blade & The Butcher) to defeat The Jurassic Express (Jungle Boy, Luchasaurus & Marko Stunt).
Not only will MJF wrestle next Wednesday on Dynamite, but he will be in action at Double or Nothing when he faces Jungle Boy.
Also set for next week's AEW Dynamite:
* Christopher Daniels vs. Brodie Lee
* Jurassic Express (Luchasaurus & Jungle Boy) vs. The Best Friends (Chuckie T & Trent)
* Lance Archer & Jake Roberts explain their actions.
* Hikaru Shida vs. Penelope Ford vs. Britt Baker vs. Kris Statlander
* Chris Jericho vs. Pineapple Pete
* Santana & Ortiz vs. Matt Hardy & Kenny Omega