On the most recent MLW FUSION, Court Bauer confirmed that live crowds will be returning to events beginning on July 10 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania at the former ECW Arena.
Seeing as this is the first event with an audience for the promotion amid the global pandemic, safety is of the utmost concern.
Major League Wrestling (via PWInsider) shared its current safety precautions as it pertains to the July 10 event in Philadelphia.
- There will be temperature checks for all entering the facility.
- Masks will be required at all times for all in attendance.
- All seating will be socially distanced for safety, allowing fans to sit with their party but following CDC recommendations regarding other attendees and spacing.
- There will be hand sanitizing stations available for patrons throughout the 2300 Arena.
- MLW will have two COVID compliance officers in attendance at the event.
In addition to these main bullet points, MLW will also be abiding by whatever the protocols are in the city as of the time of the event. As of the beginning of this month, Pennsylvania guidelines allow indoor dining to be increased to 75% capacity and the resumption of bar service. Personal service facilities, gyms, and entertainment facilities, such as casinos, theaters, and malls, will be permitted to operate at 75% capacities, the maximum occupancy limits for indoor events will increase from 15% to 25%, and for outdoor events, the occupancy limit will increase from 20% to 50%.
Tickets are currently on sale at MLW2300.com. On Twitter, Court Bauer noted that tickets are going fast and thanked the diehard fans for supporting the promotion.