For the second week in a row, NXT drew a strong viewership number on Tuesday night.
ShowBuzzDaily reports NXT Super Tuesday II drew 838,000 viewers and a 0.22 rating in the 18 to 49 demographic. Both numbers are down from last week, which also aired on Tuesday. Last week's episode drew 849,000 viewers and a 0.26 rating in the 18 to 49 demographic.
Tuesday's episode finished 15th among cable originals.
NXT has aired on Tuesday the past two weeks due to the NHL Playoffs being scheduled to air on USA Network on Wednesday.
For the two Tuesday episodes, NXT averaged 843,500 viewers and a 0.24 rating in the 18 to 49 demographic. Both numbers are up from their usual Wednesday numbers when the brand runs head-to-head against AEW Dynamite. NXT averaged 665,000 viewers and a 0.17 rating in the demographic in its last five episodes that competed against Dynamite.
NXT will return to Wednesday night next week. AEW will air on Wednesday or Thursday depending on the NBA Playoffs.
Top 5 Most Viewed NXT (9/8) Videos On YouTube
* NXT Championship: Finn Balor vs Adam Cole (552,000 views)
* Cage Match: Rhea Ripley vs. Mercedes Martinez (339,000 views)
* Finn Balor relishes championship moment (334,000 views)
* Io Shirai and Shotzi Blackheart wreak havoc on Robert Stone (146,000 views)
* Gargano family dinner with Tegan Nox (142,000 views)
- From The Web