NXT rating continues to dip.
ShowBuzzDaily reports the May 11 episode of NXT drew 697,000 viewers, which is down from last week's number of 761,000 viewers.
The rating dipped once again as the show posted a 0.17 rating in the 18 to 49 demographic, down from last week's rating of 0.18 in the same demographic. The show was at a 0.22 rating in the 18 to 49 demographic two weeks ago.
NXT finished 25th among top 150 cable originals. The night on cable was won by the NBA game between the Los Angeles Lakers and New York Knicks, which drew 1.236 million viewers and posted a 0.52 rating in the 18 to 49 demographic.
Top 5 Most Viewed NXT Videos on YouTube
- Karrion Kross vs. Austin Theory (181,000 views)
- Raquel Gonzalez vs. Mercedes Martinez (140,000 views)
- Kyle O'Reilly vs. Oney Lorcan (139,000 views)
- Kushida vs. Santos Escobar (124,000 views)
- Isaiah "Swerve" Scott introduces Hit Row (89,000 views)
You can keep up with all the viewership numbers in wrestling with Fightful's viewership resource by clicking here.