Here's your post-AEW/NXT fight-size update for November 25, 2020:
- Kip Sabian and Miro were set to unveil a new segment called "Miro & Kip's Video Game Extravaganza" but Orange Cassidy and Best Friends crashed the party.
- Taz gave AEW viewers a blast from the past when he locked in the Tazmission.
- The main event of Dynamite saw The Butcher & The Blade defeat the team of Rey Fenix & PAC.
- Chris Jericho and Jake Hager took on SCU in tag team action tonight.
- Abadon is back on AEW Dynamite and is targeting Women's Champion Hikaru Shida.
- Speaking of Shida, she successfully retained her title against Anna Jay of the Dark Order.
- Next week's episode of AEW Dynamite promises to be a big fight.
- Jon Moxley and Kenny Omega's world title match is now official.
- Dynamite tonight opened with a match between Hangman Page and John Silver.
- For full results of AEW Dynamite, click here.
- On tonight's NXT, there was a video of Xia Li and Boa being transported to a mysterious location and the two of them getting marked. The video of the segment can be seen below.
- Rhea Ripley was on NXT to discuss her future after she lost to NXT Women's Champion Io Shirai the week prior. Ripley said her goal was to still win back the NXT Women's Championship, but got ambushed by Candice LeRae and her WarGames team.
- The card for NXT TakeOver: WarGames is slowly starting to fill up.
- Speaking of WarGames, Pat McAfee's team will get the advantage when his team faces Undisputed ERA at TakeOver.
- The NXT Champion has a message for anyone potential challengers looking to step up.
- Grizzled Young Veterans is back on NXT.
- NXT Cruiserweight Champion Santos Escobar, Joaquin Wilde and Raul Mendoza revisit their long list of victims.
- In the opening match of the night, Candice LeRae defeated Ember Moon and Toni Storm joined LeRae WarGames team, turning heel in the process.
- Below are highlights of Kushida vs. Timothy Thatcher with the animosity between Thatcher and Tommaso Ciampa slowly growing more intense.
- For full results of NXT, click here.