Ring of Honor announced ROH World Champion PCO will team with Marty Scurll to take on NWA World Heavyweight Champion Nick Aldis and RUSH in the main event of Free Enterprise on Feb. 9.
The match was reportedly "put together by ROH matchmakers without consulting the participants." It marks just the second time the ROH World Champion and NWA World Heavyweight Champion have been on the opposite side of the ring.
The bout was set up at ROH Saturday Night at Center Stage when the main event between RUSH and PCO ended in a disqualification. After the bout, Nick Aldis rushed the ring and took out Villain Enterprises member Flip Gordon. The following night at ROH Honor Reigns Supreme, Villain Enterprises confronted Aldis.
ROH Free Enterprise is scheduled for Feb. 9 from UMBC Event Center in Baltimore, MD. The event will be free for fans attending.
Here is the current lineup for ROH Free Enterprise.
* PCO & Marty Scurll vs. Nick Aldis & RUSH
* Battle Royal (winner received future ROH World Title shot)
* Brody King vs. Rey Horus
* The Briscoes (Jay & Mark Biscoe) vs. Flamita & Bandido
* Slex vs. Flip Gordon
* Proving Ground: Jeff Cobb & Dan Maff vs. ROH Tag Team Champions Jay Lethal & Jonathan Gresham
* Joe Hendry & Dalton Castle vs. Vincent & Bateman