A post-NXT fight-size update for September 28!
- Stokely Hathaway's 30 for 30 Remix has released, which you can see above.
- There were several edits on NXT's episode that aired last night. Fabian Aichner took a nasty spill on a dive and saw a re-tape happen that got an even bigger pop, and Otis's overhead suplex was edited.
- Breezango tried out WWE 2K18 on Wednesday.
- Drew McIntyre will defend the NXT Championship against Roderick Strong next week on NXT.
- A series of triple threat matches will determine Kairi Sane's three opponents for the NXT Women's Title at NXT Takeover: Houston.
- Seth Rollins has a great UpUpDownDown inspired shirt.
- Per the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, UK wrestler Johnny Moss was hired as a WWE Performance Center coach.
- EVOLVE has released a sizzle reel from Documentarian Kenny Johnson, which you can see below.