Here is your Feb. 5 Post-SmackDown Fight Size update.
- Daniel Bryan filed a complaint against WWE. You can view his promo in the video above.
- Daniel Bryan battled Jeff Hardy in the main event. The match ended in a disqualification and all six Elimination Chamber participants ended up involved in a brawl at ringside.
- Naomi and Carmella were the final team added to the Women's Tag Team Title Elimination Chamber bout. The three SmackDown teams competed in a triple threat tag team match.
- Mustafa Ali battled Randy Orton. And walked away with a pretty nice shiner.
- Shinsuke Nakamura and Rusev might be a new tag team force on SmackDown after their victory over the Good Brothers.
- Heavy Machinery defeated Sanity in the dark match prior to SmackDown.