Here is your Dec. 25 post-SmackDown Live Fight Size update.
- In the video above, Rusev defeats Shinsuke Nakamura to win the United States Title.
- The rivalry between Jeff Hardy and Samoa Joe is just heating up. The two battled on SmackDown, but the bout ended in a disqualification.
- As announced last night on Raw, John Cena will return to SmackDown Live next week.
- Shane McMahon officially accepted Miz' offer to be his tag team partner.
- Daniel Bryan had no time for the Christmas shenanigans of R-Truth and Carmella. He also extracted a bit of revenge on Mustafa Ali, who scored a victory over Bryan in tag team action last week.