Here's your Fight Size wrestling Update for the July 30th edition of SmackDown Live.
- Ryan Satin of Pro Wrestling Sheet noted on Twitter that according to his sources, Vince McMahon called for a total rewrite of SmackDown before the show went on the air.
Hearing from sources that Vince McMahon called in the SmackDown creative team to totally rewrite the show today— Ryan Satin (@ryansatin) July 30, 2019
- Bryon Saxton returned to the commentary desk following the passing of his father.
- Shane McMahon recorded a video message in-which he shared that he was not going to be on tonight's SmackDown.
- Dolph Ziggler stated that The Miz is not even the best wrestler in his own house.
- Aleister Black expressed that he is looking for another fight and Sami Zayn responded to Aleister by saying he was going to take Aleister up on his offer at SummerSlam.
Do what you think is necessary, Sami. I’ll be waiting for resolve, yours and mine. https://t.co/rpt2fXc8rN— Devil's Blood (@WWEAleister) July 31, 2019
- "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt made an appearance during Finn Balor and Dolph Ziggler's match but when the lights cut back on, "The Fiend" was no longer there. Once Finn regained his wits, Dolph Ziggler Superkicked Balor to pick up the victory.
- Ali pinned Shinsuke Nakamura and took to Twitter to ask Nakamura if he has any plans for SummerSlam.
- Here's Randy Orton's promo about Kofi Kingston ahead of their WWE Championship match at SummerSlam:
- Big E referred to AJ Styles as "gentrified" before New Day made their entrance.
- Kayla Braxton posted a photo of herself and Trish Stratus backstage at SmackDown:
- Roman Reigns had stage equipment pushed in his direction as he was about to announce his SummerSlam opponent.