Here's your fight-size update for the morning of October 9, 2020:
- Priscilla Kelly will not be competing on The Collective series of show due to a family emergency.
Unfortunately, Priscilla Kelly has informed us that due to a family emergency, she must pull out of her scheduled matches this weekend as part of #TheCollective. We wish Priscilla and her family the very best.— SHIMMER Wrestling (@SHIMMERwomen) October 9, 2020
- In the wake of Thunder Rosa announcing that she is no longer the Tokyo Joshi Pro Wrestling International Princess Champion as she is unable to travel to Japan, the promotion announced that there will be an eight-person tournament set to crown a new champion. It will be a single-elimination tournament with the first round taking place on October 10 and 17 and the semifinals and finals taking place on November 7's Wrestle Princess show.
- WWE stock opened at $39.96 per share when the stock market opened this morning.
- Bayley sure as hell doesn't want Peyton Royce on SmackDown.
Is this what you want?— Peyton Royce (@PeytonRoyceWWE) October 9, 2020
- You can donate to a GoFundMe served to help with Jim Valley's medical costs at this link.
- AJPW's 44th annual year-end tag team tournament lineup will be announced on October 10 at 7 a.m. ET on YouTube.
- Jody Threat has been announced for Joey Janela's Spring Break 4.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.