Here are the off camera matches and segments for the Manhattan Center portion of the Raw 25 show.
People at the arena were said to be pretty upset that the majority of the show took place at the Barclays Center, especially during the first two hours with long periods of wait time. At one point, fans started to chant for refunds:
Segments for the show that didn’t air on television include:
* Mustafa Ali defeated Lince Dorado with the reverse 450 splash.
* Drew Gulak and Tony Nese vs. Hideo Itami and Akira Tozawa went to a no contest as they all exited the ring and brawled around to the back.
- After the match between Matt Hardy and Bray Wyatt, Jeff Hardy came out and told Bray Wyatt that someday he will fade away and become obsolete.
-The Miz arrived here from the Barclays Center after winning the Intercontinental title and cut a promo.
- During the main event segment between Braun Strowman, Kane and Brock Lesnar, D-Generation X, Balor Club and Scott Hall all remained in the ring so that people in the Manhattan Center wouldn’t leave:
- The Miz showed up again at the Manhattan Center after the final segment at the Barclays Center aired and cut a promo on DX, Hall and the Balor Club, who were still in the ring, about how he was the only champion there. He said he would make sure none of them were invited to Raw 30.
- Seth Rollins came out. Fans started to cheer for ROH. Miz told him to go downstairs to the “bingo hall” (Hammerstein Ballroom). Rollins said he was proud of winning the Ring of Honor World title here.
- Miz continued to cut a promo on Rollins until Rollins laid him out with the Blackout (curb stomp). Everyone else came back in and said “Suck it” again. Triple H cut a promo paying tribute to the Manhattan Center and the fans to close out the show.