Raw saw a nice viewership boost following SummerSlam. ShowBuzz Daily reports the show averaged three million viewers across the three hours. The go home edition of the show averaged 2.8 million viewers. Last year's Raw after SummerSlam averaged 3.4 million viewers.
The show averaged 1.06 rating in the 18 to 49 demographic, up from last week's .96.
Hour 1: 3.11 million viewers, 1.04 rating in 18-49 demographic
Hour 2: 3.24 million viewers, 1.09 rating in 18-49 demographic
Hour 3: 2.93 million viewers, 1.05 rating in 18-49 demographic
The second hour topped the night among cable originals. The MTV Video Music Awards finished season with Raw hour three and hour two coming in third and fourth.
Top 5 WWE YouTube Views
1. The Shield stop Braun Strowman (2.9 million views)
2. Ronda Rousey armbars Stephanie McMahon again (2.2 million views)
3. Opening segment with Roman Reigns and Finn Balor (1.7 million views)
4. Dean Ambrose vs. Dolph Ziggler (1.2 million views)
5. Triple H promo on The Undertaker (1.1 million views)
While it wasn't part of the USA Network portion of the show, the post-show Shield celebration had 1.4 million views.