The return of college football and a holiday didn't do much damage to Raw's viewership on Monday.
Raw averaged 2,872,000 viewers across the three hours. The show averaged a .97 rating in the 18 to 49 demographic. The viewership is slightly down from the 2,877,000 viewers the show averaged last week. However, the demographic rating is up .01.
Last year the show averaged 2.932 million viewers on Labor Day with a 1.04 rating in the 18 to 49 demographic.
ShowBuzzDaily reports that hour two of the show finished third among top 150 cable originals. Hour three finished fifth while the first hour finished sixth.
Hour 1: 2.945 million viewers, .95 rating in 18-49 demographic
Hour 2: 2.933 million viewers, 1.00 rating in 18-49 demographic
Hour 3: 2.740 million viewers, .97 rating in 18-49 demographic
Top 5 Most Viewed YouTube Videos From Raw
1. The Undertaker confronts Shawn Michaels (3.5 million views)
2. The Shield brawl with Braun Strowman, Drew McIntyre, & Dolph Ziggler (3.6 million views)
3. The Raw locker room ambushes and destroys The Shield (2.6 million views)
4. The Shield are arrested (1.6 million)
5. Kevin Owens returns to attack Bobby Lashley (1.4 million views)