After a post-SummerSlam high, Raw viewership and ratings were back down this week.
ShowBuzzDaily reports that Raw averaged 2,877,000 viewers across the three hours. The show averaged over three million viewers last week. This week's number is more in line of where the show was at prior to SummerSlam. Monday's episode averaged a .96 rating in the 18 to 49 demographic.
The first and second hours finished first and second respectively in ShowBuzzDaily's Top 150 cable originals on the night. Hour three finished fourth behind Love & Hip Hop Hollywood.
Hour 1: 3.07 million viewers, 1.04 rating in 18-49 demographic
Hour 2: 2.92 million viewers, .97 rating in 18-49 demographic
Hour 3: 2.63 million viewers, .89 rating in 18-49 demographic
Top 5 Most Viewed Raw Videos on YouTube
1. Braun Strowman announces he's cashing in at Hell in a Cell against Roman Reigns (2.1 million views)
2. Trish Stratus interrupts Elias (1.2 million views)
3. Braun Strowman turns on Roman Reigns, lays out The Shield with Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntyre (1.1 million views)
4. Kevin Owens quits WWE (923,000 views)
5. Seth Rollins against Kevin Owens for the Intercontinental Title (884,000 views)