WWE found success with three big angles and matches on their Labor Day episode of Raw.
John Cena, Roman Reigns, Big Show, Braun Strowman, The Miz and Jeff Hardy all hit over a million Youtube views on the holiday edition of WWE Raw. John Cena's match with Jason Jordan almost reached 775k views by press time as well.
A particularly disappointing number was the Heath Slater & Rhyno vs. Sheamus and Cesaro tag team match, which ended up at 209,000. Several cruiserweight segments also fell short, even with the addition of Enzo Amore.
Below are the WWE Raw Youtube Rankings as of midnight Wednesday
- Reigns challenges Cena (1,338,492)
- Big Show vs. Strowman (1,093,392)
- IC Title match (1,007,031)
- John Cena vs. Jason Jordan (773,185)
- Women's tag match (491,956)
- Shield 0.66 vs. Good Brothers (447,297)
- Wyatt wants to face a moral Balor (369,092)
- Enzo introduces the cruiserweights (359,819)
- Cruiserweight tag match (273,169)
- Slater & Rhyno vs. Sheasaro (209,253)
- Neville addresses cruiserweights (161,536)