The WWE and USA Network often use Neilson ratings to gauge interest in their programs. With technology increasing, the ratings systems haven't changed that much, and we're stuck not getting an appropriate quarter-hour breakdown. Fightful.com brings you a breakdown of the company's weekly Youtube Rankings for each show.
Raw's Youtube performance took a giant nose-dive this week, with the exception of one segment.
Roman Reigns spoiling Lana and Rusev's wedding celebration performed exceedingly well, landing at over 3.6 million Youtube views. Nothing else this week even hit the 960k mark, which is quite unlike Raw.
Backstage segments did horribly this week, compromising the bottom three spots. Nothing else was much of a surprise, either for better or for worse.
You can see the previous week's Raw rankings at this link and Smackdown rankings at this link, NXT & CWC's at this link, and TNA's at this link. You can check out the last week's Raw Youtube rankings as of 3 EST below.
- Roman Reigns crashes Lana and Rusev's wedding celebration (3,663,736)
- Seth Rollins dismisses The Demon King (957,624)
- Daniel Bryan and Mick Foley face-to-face (840,655)
- US Title Match: Rusev vs. Cesaro (839,034)
- Enzo & Cass talk trash to JeriKO (757,135)
- Orton and Lesnar video promo (699,773)
- Neville & Sin Cara vs. Dudley Boyz (580,435)
- Enzo Amore vs. Chris Jericho (578,944)
- Braun Strowman vs. Jobber (540,639)
- Sasha Banks vs. Dana Brooke (536,820)
- Finn Balor reveals the history of the Demon King (516,818)
- Kofi Kingston vs. Luke Gallows (472,003)
- Cesaro vs. Sheamus (463,981)
- Darren Young vs. Titus O'Neil (390, 055)
- Puff Daddy meets New Day (359,374)
- Gallows and Anderson explain Ringpostitis (242,282)
- Golden Truth join Scooby Doo Squad (164,556)