On February 9, 2024, All Elite Wrestling hosted a new episode of AEW Collision on TNT.
The show was headlined by Orange Cassidy defending his International Title against NJPW's Tomohiro Ishii and the Blackpool Combat Club facing CMLL's Esfinge & Star Jr. The full results of the show are listed below.
Refresh the site for the latest updates as the show happens.
AEW Collision (2/10/2024).
- Tony Schiavone, Kevin Kelly & Nigel McGuiness welcomed the audience to the broadcast before transitioning into the opening match.
- Blackpool Combat Club (Jon Moxley & Claudio Castagnoli) def. Esfinge & Star Jr.
- After the match, Moxley cut a promo and demanded any team step up to get stepped on; however, this led to none other than FTR (Dax Harwood & Cash Wheeler) coming in to confront them. After a staredown, the two teams had an intense brawl that led to multiple security guards and a chunk of the ROH Roster to separate the two teams.
- Daniel Garcia def. Shane Taylor (w/ Lee Moriarty).
- Eddie Kingston was interviewed backstage and called out Bryan Danielson for stealing Bryan Keith's thunder. Kingston challenged Danielson for a match for AEW Revolution, with the condition that if Kingston won, he would be forced to shake Eddie's hand.
- Brian Cage (w/ Prince Nana) def. The Outrunners (Turbo Floyd & Truth Magnum) (w/ Chance of The Las Vegas Golden Knights).
- Cage attacked Chance The Knight after the match. HOOK came in to make the save and brawled with Cage.
- Tomohiro Ishii was met with Roderick Strong, Matt Taven & Mike Bennett backstage. After Taven scolded Ishii for never reaching back to him after an injury that sidelined him from CHAOS, Strong told Ishii that if he won the International Title tonight, he looked forward to breaking Ishii in half at AEW Revolution. Ishii was unamused (pissed off in fact) about the interaction.
- Adam Copeland came to the ring to reiterate that he has an aim for the TNT Championship, but he was interrupted by Daniel Garcia. The two agreed to a match for the 2/14 edition of Dynamite, but Copeland promised to beat Garcia's ass next week.
- Brody King (w/ Julia Hart) def. Mark Briscoe.
- After the match, Julia Hart stabbed Briscoe with a large spike in the forehead, busting Briscoe's head open with blood.
- Bryan Keith cut a backstage promo, saying he was looking for all the big matches and titles. Keith said he was here to go up in the rankings and collect his bounty.
- Deonna Purrazzo def. Kiera Hogan.
- AEW Women's Championship - Eliminator Match: Toni Storm (c) (w/ Mariah May & Luther) def. Queen Aminata.
- Storm promised to release a new short film named "Wet Ink" on the Valentine's Day Dynamite but said she would take down Deonna Purrazzo on AEW Revolution.
- AEW International Championship Match: Orange Cassidy (c) def. Tomohiro Ishii.
- Mike Bennett (flanked by Roderick Strong & Matt Taven) hit a Piledriver on Cassidy after the match. The representatives of the Undisputed Kingdom were going to attack Cassidy some more, but Ishii and Trent Beretta made the save to end the broadcast.