All Elite Wrestling taped the March 31 episode of AEW Rampage on March 29 after AEW Dynamite from the Chaifetz Arena in St Louis, Missouri.
The spoilers (courtesy of PWInsider) are below.
AEW Rampage Spoilers For 3/31 (Taped On 3/29)
- Sammy Guevara (with Tay Melo) def. Konosuke Takeshita.
- The Best Friends def. The House of Black via DQ, as Brody King powerbombed Chuck Taylor through a table at ringside.
- Orange Cassidy tried to make the save but was attacked by Buddy Matthews. King, Black, and Matthews left the Best Friends lying.
- Taya Valkyrie def. Marina Shafir; Mark Sterling announced that they were suing Taya and sent his legal enforcer (Tootie Lynn) to deliver the lawsuit. Taya hit her with the Road to Valhalla. TBS Champion Jade Cargill tried to get involved, but she was held back by Sterling and Leila Grey.
- Juice Robinson pinned Action Andretti.
- Ricky Starks saved Andretti when Robinson went to attack him after the match.
Fightful will have live coverage of AEW Rampage as it airs on March 31.
Click here to catch up on our coverage of the March 29 episode of AEW Dynamite.
Get exclusive pro wrestling content on Fightful Select, our premium news service! Click here to learn more.