Hey Fight Fans, it's time for tonight's edition of IMPACT Wrestling on AXS TV!
Knockouts Championship Match
Su Yung (c) vs Deonna Purrazzo w/Kimber Lee
Deonna hits Su with a running boot before Deonna counters an early Panic Switch and Su an early Fujiwara armbar attempt. Deonna blocks a mandible claw before focusing on the left arm of Su before Su sends Deonna face first into the middle turnbuckle. Su drops Deonna repeatedly and hits a Thesz press before hitting a Shotei and they clothesline each other. Su locks in a mandible claw before Kimber slides a chair into Deonna and Su hits them both with a chair for the disqualification.
Winner: Deonna Purrazzo defeats Su Yung via disqualification, but Su Yung retains her title due to champions advantage.
- We get a graphic for the shooting of John E. Bravo last week as well as tonight's edition of Locker Room Talk. Josh and Madison then break down the rest of tonight's show headlined by a tag match between Eddie Edwards and Rich Swann against Sami Callihan and Eric Young.
- We go to Heath and Rhino celebrating before they walks into Scott D'Amore's office before the contract negotiations come to a halt when Heath and Rhino leave.
- Once Rhino and Heath leave Deonna's lawyer comes into his office and makes a No Disqualification match for the Knockouts Championship at Turning Point as we go to commercial.
- We come back to Eddie meeting with Rich Swann ahead of their tag match later tonight before we go to the ring for our next match.
Chris Bey vs Trey Miguel
They exchange wrist and head locks before exchanging arm drags and flips before Chris knocks Trey back into the corner with a dropkick. Trey hits a standing moonsault before hitting an enzuigiri into a dropkick before Chris snaps his neck in the ropes. Chris hits a slingshot senton for two before Trey comes back with a 619 into a jumping neck breaker for two. Trey then goes up top before hitting a cheeky nandos and Chris hits a diving cutter for the pin and the win.
Winner: Chris Bey defeats Trey Miguel via pinfall.
- We get this week's edition of Locker Room Talk with special guests Jordynne Grace and Tenille Dashwood.
- Tommy Dreamer dressed as Sherlock Holmes questions everyone who was a part of last week's wedding, looking for a suspect in the shooting of John last week as we go to commercial.
- Rohit Raju comes out to the ring before he's interrupted by TJP and the two exchange words before TJP throws a drink on Rohit and they brawl.
- We get a backstage interview with Chris Sabin of MCMG as we go to commercial.
- Backstage Scott makes an X-Division Championship match between Rohit and TJP for next week.
Ethan Page w/Josh Alexander vs Doc Gallows w/Karl Anderson
Doc shoves Ethan backwards when he tries to lock up before laying into Ethan with punches to the gut and dropping him with a back elbow. Ethan rolls out of the ring to regroup before getting back inside, only for Doc to hit him with an uppercut to the throat and knock him back out of the ring. Josh distracts Doc which allows Ethan to capitalize and take control before playing to the camera and choking Doc in the ropes. Ethan dropkicks Doc for two before raking his eyes and locking in a rear chin lock. Doc comes back with a series of clotheslines and a flying shoulder block into a pump kick before Josh grabs his ankle. Josh then takes out Karl before Doc pins Ethan.
Winner: Doc Gallows defeats Ethan Page via pinfall.
- The North attack Doc after the match before Doc and Karl clear the ring and send Ethan and Josh packing as we go to commercial.
Johnny Swinger vs Cody Deaner
Cody takes control early, Johnny calling for a time out that Cody ignores before stomping Johnny in the corner. Johnny chokes Cody in the ropes and punches him in mount in the corner before Cody hits an atomic drop. Cody comes back with punches and a discus clothesline before Johnny rakes his eyes and gets out of the ring. Jake then stops Johnny from hitting Cody with a chair before Johnny knocks Cody out with something else for the pin and the win.
Winner: Johnny Swinger defeats Cody Deaner via pinfall.
- Moose comes out to the ring and cuts a promo before Willie Mack rushes him and they brawl.
- Backstage Chris Bey meets with newly crowned IMPACT World champion Rich Swann ahead of Rich teaming with Eddie Edwards up next in our main event as we go to commercial.
Rich Swann & Eddie Edwards vs Sami Callihan & Eric Young
Swann and Callihan kick things off with Sami beating Rich down in the corner before they run the ropes until Rich dropkicks Sami and sends him out of the ring. Rich and Eddie then clear the ring before hitting dueling topes to the outside as we go to commercial.
We come back to Rich in control of Sami before he and Eddie double up on Callihan before EY gets the hot tag and rains down knees and elbows to Eddie on the mat. EY and Sami isolate Eddie before he comes back with a superplex to EY and tags in the champion. Rich runs past Sami and knocks EY off of the apron before hitting an enzuigiri to Sami and superkicking EY. Rich hits a frankensteiner to Sami onto EY before Eddie saves Rich from a double suplex and Rich hits a double Lethal Injection. Everyone hits a move before Rich and Eddie counter stereo piledrivers into stereo single leg Boston crabs. EY gets sent out of the ring by Eddie before Eddie hits Sami with a backpack stunner for a near fall and locks in another half crab. Rich then stops EY from saving Sami before Ken Shamrock takes out Rich and Sami hits Eddie with a piledriver for the pin and the win.
Winner; Sami Callihan and Eric Young defeat Eddie Edwards and Rich Swann via pinfall.