- Gotta agree with Big E, Xavier Woods is one of the most underrated wresters in the world.
- Big E is dressed as Undertaker and surprises Street Profits.
- They talk trash to each other, but Big E says New Day are all here tonight.
- Xavier and Kofi come out to the ring and say that they were invited here.
- They pay homage to the Undertaker by sitting up. Sami Zayn interrupts.
- Zayn says Undertaker is being protected by WWE from him.
- Xavier tells Zayn he looks like a recently divorced dad who made a down payment on a 400 square foot studio apartment.
- Corbin isn't happy that New Day are here at all. He teases Xavier about being King of The Ring.
- King of the Ring should happen every year in WWE. It's easy programming with stakes that can launch sidebar feuds.
- Bobby Roode and Ziggler don't like New Day either. Where is Big E?
- Xavier and Kofi pitch a tag team match, and the winners get a title match. Two of these wrestlers are Smackdown stars.
- Roode and Ziggler attack New Day instead, and Street Profits make the save. Not Big E.
- WE'VE GOT OURSELVES A HECKIN' MATCH.
Street Profits & New Day defeated Sami Zayn, King Corbin, Roode & Ziggler
- The story of this match is the two tag team champions one-upping one another.
- Some good, fast paced, athletic work here.
- For some reason, Sami Zayn eats a pin here. The one guy on his team booked for a match ends up getting pinned. I don't get it.
- The in-ring wrestling was good, but so much of this didn't make sense. Why are New Day here? Why isn't Big E there? Why is Zayn eating the pin?
- After the match, Zayn approaches Daniel Bryan backstage and yells at him for smiling at him.
- Bryan pulls his face mask up and slaps Zayn, saying he likes to practice social distancing.
Survivor Series Qualifier Match
Natalya defeated Tamina
- Before the match, Adam Pearce says that Otis (congratulated by Chad Gable) and Bayley are both added to Team Smackdown, and Natalya isn't happy.
- Bianca Belair is on commentary. Riott Squad is watching on backstage.
- Tamina has wrestled 11 matches in 2020. Eight of them have been title matches, top contender matches, or qualifying matches.
- Natalya wins a harmless match with a Sharpshooter.
- Team Smackdown celebrates after the match
BIG FIGHT FEEL
- Roman Reigns comes out and tells Drew he's the right guy, in the right place at the wrong time.
- Drew McIntyre says he's not going to get mad or anything, and says he has advice for Roman Reigns.
- Reigns isn't happy about the advice. He tells Drew he's a secondary title holder.
- WWE fumbled big time by not having an extended build for Drew McIntyre and Roman Reigns. Smackdown champ vs. Raw Champ should be a match and build that little kids watching now remember decades from now.
- Reigns tells Drew he'll always be his favorite number 2.
- The hilarious sound of the rip of the velcro on those title belts.
Buddy Murphy (w/ The Whole Mysterio Family) defeated Seth Rollins
- The whole goddamn family is out here with Murphy, lol.
- Seth Rollins ties up Murphy in the ropes and attacks Rey Mysterio.
- Mysterio has his eye back. HOT DOG.
- Murphy has a great tope con giro dive. Just beautiful. As is every Falcon Arrow, ever.
- Rollins hits a Curb Stomp over the second rope, but Murphy's foot is on the ropes.
- Murphy gets a clean win with couple of B TRIGGERS.
Title vs. Title
- Sasha and Asuka come out to the ring for their face-off.
- Weird they loaded up a two-hour Smackdown instead of a three hour Raw.
- Sasha and Asuka hilariously laugh at and with each other.
- Asuka used Road Dogg's "Oh you didn't know?"
- Carmella comes out and attacks Sasha Banks as Asuka just watches on.
Daniel Bryan defeated Jey Uso
- Daniel Bryan and Jey Uso cut promos about
- Daniel Bryan has a nifty new hair cut.
- Uso Samoan Drops Bryan through a table.
- It's great to see Jey Uso in the main event picture still, even if it's not the title picture. He's that good.
- Uso goes after the kidneys that Daniel Bryan is selling like crazy. His offense was outstanding.
- A huge belly to back superplex hits for Bryan.
- It looks like Uso is going to win, but Bryan counters an Uso splash and cradles Uso for the win.
10- Perfect, 9- MOTY Territory, 8- Excellent, 7- Great, 6- Good, 5- Average to above average, 4- Slightly below average, 3 or below: Poor
Each match starts at a 5 and slides up and down based on entertainment, execution, time, environment, reaction and stakes. The ratings are in no way an indication of a "star rating," which is a completely different system. A standard, non-offensive "TV match" lands at a 5. The gap between 5.75-6 is generally the largest, with anything reaching 6 being recommended viewing.
These are opinions, and incredibly inconsistent ones that may change upon a second viewing, or sitting on the match for a period of time. Don't take them too seriously, and have (and share) your own!