- Miz introduces Miz TV, promotes his cage match with Shane McMahon, and brings out THE BIG DOG OF THE WORLD WRESTLING FEDERATION.
- Reigns calls out Miz for being too much like the old Miz and has one of the most natural throw to videos I've seen. That's not easy to do.
- Reigns says Elias hasn't done anything in WWE and calls him a karaoke singer.
- Miz cuts a really passionate promo on Shane McMahon, but works in a way to kiss Roman's ass.
- Shane McMahon comes out and cues up Elias and Bobby Lashley to attack both faces. Tag match is set.
Roman Reigns & The Miz defeated Elias & Bobby Lashley (w/ Shane McMahon)
- Elias wearing BLUE JEANS tonight instead of black jeans. He also avoids wrestling Roman.
- I have not missed Roman Reigns' corner clotheslines, but there was a nice double team spot with Miz's.
- The crowd goes nuts for the It kicks.
- Elias does a ropewalk Meteora.
- Shane McMahon keeps getting involved in the match and ends up getting it thrown out.
- So a pointless match is rendered more pointless, and here we are thirty minutes into the show. At least Shane McMahon is getting over and getting a little heat.
- They could have got the heat back after, but the options were "pointless" and "50/50."
- Reigns does an amazing dive over the top rope onto the pile.
- Braun Strowman doesn't care what he did to Sami Zayn, and is asked to come to Shane McMahon's office.
- Sami Zayn is in there complaining about the WWE audience only being able to be pleased by that violence.
- Zayn wants Strowman's place in the Money in the Bank ladder match. Zayn says he'll fight Braun in a Falls Count Anywhere match for the spot in the ladder match.
Mojo Rawley defeated Apollo Crews
- Crews tweaks his knee.
- Rawley jumps all over him and wins with an Alabamaslam.
Nikki gets to play
- Alexa Bliss has lost her luggage and is yelling at someone backstage. Nikki Cross approaches, and Alexa cuts a hilarious promo about the travel.
- Nikki says that nobody has noticed she's even there on Raw for four weeks.
- Alexa is grateful to Nikki listening to her and offers her the spot in the fatal four way match. I really liked the back and forth with Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross. It addressed why Alexa isn't wrestling tonight, addressed Nikki not being seen on Raw, and got her in a match she otherwise didn't fit in.
- Becky Lynch is super over in London, big Becky 2 Belts chants.
- Lacey Evans and Charlotte Flair are gonna make great tag team champions one day.
- Lacey Evans has great presence. The crowd chants "Who are ya?" at Lacey.
- I LOVE how aggressive Lacey Evans is. She and Charlotte go back and forth with Becky before attacking her.
- Lacey and Charlotte powerbomb Becky Lynch through the table.
- Great back-to-back women's segments on Raw.
Baron Corbin defeated Ricochet
- Fortunately this one is in the UK, or else they wouldn't retain the crowd through the break.
- Speaking of that break, the crowd is entertaining themselves as the commercial ends.
- Corbin's ripcord slam is still neat.
- I'm not sure why Ricochet does a front roll into a dropkick.
- I guess you could say Baron Corbin's Deep Six wasn't quite stiff enough to lay out Ricochet. Fortunately, @getbluechew is there to help him get to a DEEPER SEVEN.
- There was a great super frankensteiner that Corbin took well.
- Corbin does a great counter into End of Days.
- This was good stuff. Ricochet is a great dance partner for Baron Corbin. When Corbin works at a brisk pace, I really enjoy his matches.
- Corbin grabs a ladder, but gets pushed off of it. They're 50/50ing this segment for this Sunday.
- AJ Styles cuts a promo about Monday Night RAWLINS. It's pretty basic.
- The Revival cut a promo about wanting to be more serious, and say the embarrassment stops now.
- Seth Rollins storyline tonight is that he is literally going around and bragging about announcing the Becky news. He just said "I broke the internet today" to an interviewer backstage, lol.
- The new Firefly Funhouse airs, with a darker look at Wyatt's possible new look.
- Rollins has a promo retort to AJ Styles.
Nikki Cross defeated Natalya, Naomi and Dana Brooke
- I love the inset promos. If they're going to give people campy dialogue, at least do it in a setting I'm familiar seeing it in.
- Alexa Bliss comes out for commentary, and Corey Graves clears the way.
- Dana Brooke gets hit with the ol' ASS BUSTER. Natalya tries to turn it into her dropkick, but gets stopped.
- Naomi is having an ON night. Her spinning body press onto the pile is great.
- I figured based on the spoilers this would be more of a showcase for Nikki, which was admittedly confusing. It's more of a showcase for Naomi early on.
- Natalya and Dana look like they're auditioning to be teammates.
- Naomi hits everyone with her ass. Split legged moonsault lands on Natalya.
- Obligatory Dana Brooke has improved tweet. She dives off the ladder onto everyone. A nice preview of Sunday.
- Nikki wins with an Au Revoir.
- Alexa comes and poses on top of the ladder.
Rey Mysterio defeated Cesaro
- Cesaro interrupts Rey Mysterio backstage, and says WWE isn't bring your kid to work day. Cesaro insinuates that Dominick isn't Rey's son and a FIGHT SCENE breaks out.
- Samoa Joe cuts a selfie promo. Why's he always sniffing?
- Cesaro keeps Rey on his shoulders all the way outside the ring, then swings him into the barricade.
- This is a great combo. Power and a guy who can capitalize on that power expertly.
- Some great counters in and out of spots here, and a Cesaro Swing. Cesaro is over in London.
- Cesaro goes for a 619, but gets tangled up.
- Rey wins with a 619 and a frog splash.
For MITB SLOT
Sami Zayn defeated Braun Strowman
Falls Count Anywhere
- Sami Zayn is mega over. He also is mega ran over.
- He runs away, and Braun follows him to the concourse.
- Corbin interferes and attacks Strowman with a trash can and a lot of ZOOMS.
- Zayn back suplexes Strowman through a table!!
- Strowman throws Corbin into a merch stand.
- Zayn is running away backstage, and this is a great change from the norm.
- Zayn is thrown into the garage door, but McIntyre shows up.
- Strowman gets DDT'd on a chair and still kicks out. McIntyre had to make Zayn cover.
- Strowman fights back, and drops a cooler on McIntyre.
- Eventually it's 3-on-1 on the stage. Corbin and Drew double suplex Strowman through a ladder, then a Claymore lands. Corbin drags Zayn on Strowman.
- All three pin Braun. One of those situations where Braun doesn't lose by losing, and looked really, really strong
- Braun chokeslams Sami through an announcer's table.
10- Perfect, 9- MOTY Territory, 8- Excellent, 7- Great, 6- Good, 5- Average to above average, 4- Slightly below average, 3 or below: Poor
Each match starts at a 5 and slides up and down based on entertainment, execution, time, environment, reaction and stakes. The ratings are in no way an indication of a "star rating," which is a completely different system. A standard, non-offensive "TV match" lands at a 5.The gap between 5.75-6 is generally the largest, with anything reaching 6 being recommended viewing.
These are opinions, and incredibly inconsistent ones. Don't take them too seriously, and have (and share) your own!