- Commentary says that Elias has a torn pectoral and could miss months of action.
- Jeff Hardy says he doesn't remember a lot about last Friday and says he felt like he got hit in the head.
- He questioned everything he worked for the last 8 months.
- He says a witness at the scene saw what happened and the description matched Sheamus.
- Sheamus interrupts Jeff Hardy and says he never takes responsibility for anything.
- Sheamus calls Hardy's fans enablers, and says that Hardy isn't a man, he's a junkie.
- Sheamus says Hardy's family is used to it, and ends up attacking Hardy and throwing him into the plexiglass.
Otis (w/ Mandy Rose) defeated King Corbin
- Mandy Rose and Otis see Corbin's crown backstage and take it. Corbin flips out when he realizes. Acting is not his forte. This delivery was terrible.
- Baron Corbin is beating Otis' ass and laying it in there.
- I'm told Otis had to take that spinebuster four times.
- I'm really digging watching this Sirloin Beef Sunsabitches meat slappin' battle between Corbin and Otis.
- Corbin takes a chair to Otis for the DQ.
- Otis runs off Corbin as Mandy comforts him.
- The Miz and John Morrison are spying on Braun Strowman. They PRANK HIM, bro. Brauns protein shake explodes all over him.
- Later, Miz & Morrison accidentally slime Kayla Braxton instead of Braun Strowman.
- "THOSE BASTARDS"- Kayla.
- Most windshields are covered by state liability insurance. Amateur vandals. Miz and Morrison bash in Braun's window.
- Braun Strowman tracks down Miz & Morrison's surveillance van.
Lacey Evans defeated Sonya Deville
- Sonya Deville attacks Lacey Evans before their match.
- Lacey does a slingshot elbow drop that looks nice.
- Sonya Deville ends up sliding into the ref's knee which causes a stop to the match.
- Sonya cheap shots Lacey and spears her while the medical team is taking care.
- Sonya does an outstanding whiplash off the apron into the floor.
- A nice Merosault hits for Lacey.
- Sonya is distracted by Mandy Rose on the TitanTron and gets punched and pinned by Lacey.
- What a doubly bad booking decision. Mandy/Sonya must continue, and Sonya gets beaten.
Drew Gulak (w/ Daniel Bryan) defeated AJ Styles
- Styles says that he did the smart thing taking his bye.
- Daniel Bryan says he wants to defend the title the way that title is supposed to be defended, every week.
- Bryan wants to bring back the workhorse title and get people excited about title matches each week.
- Styles says Bryan wants a handout, like Gulak got a handout working in WWE and working with Bryan.
- Styles challenges Gulak and Drew obliges.
- Drew applies a submission after the break and this work is really good, as you may expect.
- Wrestler: breathes Michael Cole: Michinoku Driver! It was a falling scoop slam.
- Drew Gulak rolls up and pins AJ Styles!
New Day & Shorty G defeated Mojo Rawley, Cesaro & Shinsuke Nakamura
- Mojo Rawley interrupts Shorty G and makes short jokes. Shinsuke Nakamura, Cesaro and Mojo Rawley all beat his ass, and New Day makes the save.
- Chad Gable is so good, and such a throwback. It's so weird to have this dumb gimmick on him.
- Big E has a great belly-to-belly suplex.
- Whenever I carry a giant bag of dog food in the house, I throw it down with a Big E style belly-to-belly suplex.
- Kofi and Big will always be over. Kofi gets some AIR.
- It's good to see Mojo in the ring again. He pancakes Shorty G with the Hyper Drive, but G kicks out.
- Midnight Hour beats Mojo. This was fun.
- Friday was Mojo Rawley's first actual match since February 17..
WWE Women's Tag Team Titles
Boss N' Hug Connection defeated Bliss Cross Applesauce (c) to win the titles
- Back and forth until a nice Meteora hits for Sasha after the break.
- Bayley and Sasha Banks clearly inspired by Ron and Don Harris with the H-Bomb. Just kidding, Ron and Don sucked ass.
- I'm here for Marina Shafir being petty in the front row and rooting against Bayley & Sasha. I love it.
- Bayley to Belly from the second rope.
- Nikki Cross does a great tornado DDT on Bayley on the floor.
- Banks Statement on Nikki Cross, but Bayley tagged in to get Banks out by the five count.
- Sasha isn't happy and tags herself back in. She rolls through and gets another Banks Statement and a win with a crucifix!
- This is exactly how I planned. Yes.....yes. This is good.
- 10- Perfect, 9- MOTY Territory, 8- Excellent, 7- Great, 6- Good, 5- Average to above average, 4- Slightly below average, 3 or below: Poor
Each match starts at a 5 and slides up and down based on entertainment, execution, time, environment, reaction and stakes. The ratings are in no way an indication of a "star rating," which is a completely different system. A standard, non-offensive "TV match" lands at a 5. The gap between 5.75-6 is generally the largest, with anything reaching 6 being recommended viewing.
- These are opinions, and incredibly inconsistent ones that may change upon a second viewing, or sitting on the match for a period of time. Don't take them too seriously, and have (and share) your own!