PROGRESS held their Chapter 86 event "Corrupted Harmony" on Mar. 10 from O2 Academy Birmingham in Birmingham, West Midlands, England, UK. The event was headlined by six-man tag action pitting South Pacific Power Trip against Angelico, El Phantasmo & Jordan Devlin.
Full results and highlights are below.
PROGRESS Chapter 86: Corrupted Harmony Results (3/10/19)
- Dark Match: Pete Dunne def. Beano
- Do Not Resuscitate (Chuck Mambo & William Eaver) def. The Anti-Fun Police (Chief Deputy Dunne & Los Federales Santos Jr.)
- Jinny, Kasey Owens & Laura Di Matteo def. Martina, Millie McKenzie & Nina Samuels
- Jimmy Havoc & Mark Haskins (w/Vicky Haskins) def. Team WhiteWolf (A-Kid & Carlos Romo)
- Eddie Dennis def. DJ Z
- Super Strong Style 16 2019 Qualifying Match: Chris Ridgeway def. Spike Trivet
- Trent Seven def. Austin Theory
- South Pacific Power Trip (NIWA, TK Cooper & Travis Banks) def. Angelico, El Phantasmo & Jordan Devlin
You can view results from all over the world of professional wrestling at Fightful's results section.