- Miz and Morrison bring out Jeff Hardy and they play a clip.
- Miz says Jeff Hardy is his daughters's favorite wrestler and doesn't want him to self destruct.
- Jeff Hardy says that he's going to be an inspiration to everyone who is battling addiction, and he is bothered by the things Sheamus sat.
- Miz & Morrison relay the word that Sheamus has challenged Jeff Hardy to a bar fight.
- THE CELTIC BUTTHOLE, he says.
- Jeff Hardy accepts the match. Then he challenges Miz and Morrison, who thought they could get away with mocking him and not getting beaten up.
Jeff Hardy defeated The Miz (w/ John Morrison)
- Miz is taking on Jeff Hardy.
- There's not a lot to this early, but Hardy does a dive outside the ring and to the floor.
- We come back from our second commercial break of this segment to see Morrison cheat and help Miz get the advantage.
- Miz got a great DDT, but this match is completely heat-less.
- Jeff Hardy is about to win the match, and gets distracted by Sheamus on the screen.
- He ends up rolling up The Miz anyway. Man, he's so street smart. What a survivor.
- This angle is so fucking stupid and just makes everyone look dumb.
Golden Role Models defeated Bliss Cross Applesauce
- Bayley exudes the championship quality.
- This is a straightforward heel vs. babyface non-title match early on. Sasha Banks and Bayley go and yell at commentary, which was funny.
- Coming back from the break, it's kind of interesting to see Alexa Bliss playing fourth banana in a match at any time. She's usually been a heavy focus.
- Bayley ends up getting a win with her feet on the ropes on Nikki Cross. This was good.
- Bayley and Sasha Banks are a special act.
KARAOKE ON EVERYONE'S ASS
- We see a lot of people practicing for Karaoke. Jey Uso is the host, and a good one.
- Lacey Evans picking "Alone With My Baby Tonight." Perfect. They each get to pick what theme song they want to sing.
- Dana Brooke sings Honky Tonk Man's theme.
- Tamina sings Triple H's theme and headbangs. Uso makes her stop.
- Naomi sings Dusty Rhodes' theme. She gets a much longer performance. She wins. This leads to a match for some reason.
Naomi vs. Dana Brooke
- Well here we go. They're wrestling in street clothes.
- Naomi hits a bit kick.
- Lacey Evans pushes Tamina and Dana.
- It all breaks down.
- WHAT WAS THE POINT?!
- AJ Styles isn't going to defend his title against anyone. But then it's announced that he's facing Matt Riddle for the title next week. Styles isn't happy.
Smackdown Tag Team Championships
New Day (c) vs. The Artists Collective
- They couldn't have made this tag match 30 minutes instead of that first segment?
- This is a fine match, while it lasts. Big E's hot tag is amazing.
- Big E and Cesaro are SLUGGIN. This ends in a double DQ, ending one of the most pointless, missable Smackdown shows in the brand-split era.
- Cesaro and Nakamura super powerbomb New Day through tables, to set up a match that definitely did not happen tonight.
10- Perfect, 9- MOTY Territory, 8- Excellent, 7- Great, 6- Good, 5- Average to above average, 4- Slightly below average, 3 or below: Poor
Each match starts at a 5 and slides up and down based on entertainment, execution, time, environment, reaction and stakes. The ratings are in no way an indication of a "star rating," which is a completely different system. A standard, non-offensive "TV match" lands at a 5. The gap between 5.75-6 is generally the largest, with anything reaching 6 being recommended viewing.
These are opinions, and incredibly inconsistent ones that may change upon a second viewing, or sitting on the match for a period of time. Don't take them too seriously, and have (and share) your own!
- From The Web