Good evening Fight Fans, and welcome to our coverage for tonight's edition of WWE NXT
Tommaso Ciampa & Timothy Thatcher vs The Kings of NXT
Tommaso and Oney start the match off by exchanging strikes and standing switches before Ciampa sends Oney out onto the apron and boots him off of the apron before Tim and Ciampa double up on Oney for two. Tim then rolls out of the ring and holds his shoulder after The Kings double up on him as we go to commercial.
We come back to The Kings still in control of Tim before he gets the hot tag to Tommaso who takes out the tag champs single handedly with a series of clotheslines. Tim comes back in and he and Tommaso chain together offense and frequent tags by chopping and hitting Danny repeatedly with forearms. Tim and Tommaso beat on Danny and Oney before Oney comes in and knocks Tommaso off of the apron before everyone hits a move until they collapse. We then see Imperium on the stage before Oney knocks Tommaso off of the apron and hit Tim with their finisher for the pin and the win.
Winner: Oney Lorcan and Danny Burch defeat Tommaso Ciampa and Timothy Thatcher via pinfall.
- Backstage we see Roderick Strong who is headed out to the ring up next as we go to commercial.
- We come back from the break to Roddy in the ring where he calls out Adam Cole and Finn comes out instead before Roddy says that everything that has happened is Finn's fault. Finn gets into the ring and says that Undisputed Era fell apart because of the NXT Championship before challenging Adam to a title match next week. Finn leaves by saying that Roddy will never be a leader, only a follower and he'll never be NXT champion until he gets a killer instinct. Roddy then attacks Finn before the two are separated by officials.
- We go to The Way in therapy where Johnny tells the therapist that Austin is in denial and that Dexter locked him in a basement. The therapist tells Johnny that Dexter has exposed deep rooted issues within Johnny before she demands that he leave as we cut to a screen that says to be continued as we go to commercial.
- We come back from the break to Cameron Grimes trying to change the name of the Capital Wrestling Center to the Cameron Grimes Auditorium. William Regal then shows up and tells Cameron that he's going to be facing Bronson Reed after rejecting Cameron's money.
- We get graphics for the WWE Women's Tag Team Championship Match later tonight as well as Finn versus Roddy in tonight's main event.
Aliyah (w/ Jessi Kamea & Robert Stone) vs Ember Moon (w/ Shotzi Blackheart)
Ember and Aliyah start the match off by exchanging wrist locks and headlocks before Ember slams Aliyah and they exchange strikes. Ember spears Aliyah out of the ring before she's distracted by Robert and Jessi before Shotzi scares them away and Ember drops Aliyah at ringside. Back in the ring Aliyah sends Ember face first into the middle turnbuckle before locking in a rear chin lock and Ember hits a head scissors. Ember clotheslines Aliyah repeatedly before dropkicking her and hitting a spine buster for two before going up top and Aliyah cuts her off. Ember then counters a superplex before Robert and Jessi are taken out by Shotzi before Ember hits Aliyah with The Eclipse for the pin and the win.
Winner: Ember Moon defeats Aliyah via pinfall.
- Backstage Tommaso and Tim are interviewed about where they go from here after losing to The Kings of NXT.
- We see the two teams involved in the Women's Tag Team Championship match backstage ahead of their match as we go to commercial.
- We get a video package for next week's NXT Women's Championship match between the champion Io Shirai and the challenger Toni Storm.
WWE Women's Tag Team Championship Match
Shayna Baszler & Nia Jax (c) vs Dakota Kai & Raquel Gonzalez
Nia and Dakota start things off for their respective teams with Nia overpowering Dakota before Shayna comes in and mocks her before taking her down to the mat. Dakota gets one off of a roll up before Shayna sends her out of the ring and the four face off at ringside as we go to commercial.
We come back from the break to the champions in control as Shayna knocks Raquel off of the apron and Nia hits a military press slam for two. Dakota gets the hot tag to Raquel who enters the match for the first time before Raquel runs over Shayna and hits a pair of fall away slams. Raquel hits a spinning powerslam for two before Shayna counters a powerbomb and tags in Nia who exchanges with Raquel before Shayna distracts Raquel. Nia capitalizes off of the distraction and knocks Raquel over before Shayna locks in a sleeper and gets tossed off and dropped with a boot. Dakota and Raquel hit an assisted GTK for a near fall that Nia breaks up before Shayna counters GTK into the Kirifuda Clutch.
Dakota gets to the ropes for the break before Raquel takes Nia and herself out by tackling Nia over the announce table. Adam Pearce then has a new official come out when the one is taken out before the new referee calls the match for Shayna via submission even though Raquel was the legal woman.
Winner: Shayna Baszler and Nia Jax retain their WWE Women's Tag Team titles by defeating Dakota Kai and Raquel Gonzalez via submission.
- We go back to therapy as Candice and Indi are sent out of the room before it's just Austin and the therapist as we see to be continued once again.
- We see LA Knight backstage as he's making his way out to the ring as we go to commercial.
- We come back from the break to Isaiah Scott in the recording studio who says that he's hunting for opportunities.
- We go to the ring as LA Knight comes out and says that he's waited too long to be in the NXT ring before saying that he's going to beat everyone with good old fashioned brawling. LA then says that he's the last of a dying breed and that this is his game.
Bronson Reed vs Cameron Grimes
LA and Bronson lock eyes as LA leaves as Bronson is getting into the ring before Cameron comes out next. Once the match starts Cameron tries to buy Bronson off before he's dropped and Reed hits a sit-down splash for two as Cameron rolls out onto the apron as we go to commercial.
We come back from the break to Cameron now in control before Reed comes back with clubbing strikes and runs over Cameron before hitting a running splash in the corner. Bronson turns Cameron inside out with a clothesline before Cameron takes his hat and goes to leave before Bronson wipes him out with a suicide dive. Bronson tosses Cameron back inside and goes up top before LA comes back and puts Cameron's hat in the ring to distract the referee. LA then sends Bronson off of the top before Cameron pins Bronson with The Cave In.
Winner: Cameron Grimes defeats Bronson Reed via pinfall.
- We see William Regal and Adam Pearce arguing in William's office about what happened in the WWE Women's Tag Team Championship Match.
- Backstage Kayden Carter is interviewed where she says that she's going to get revenge for Kacy Catanzaro and challenges Xia Li to a match next week before we get a video package for Xia as we go to commercial.
- We come back from the break to part three of Austin in therapy where Austin says that he thinks Dexter is a nice guy before the therapist says that she spoke to Dexter earlier today. The therapist says that Dexter said that he couldn't wait to get rid of him before listing off several insults and Austin flees the room crying. Johnny then comes back and pays the therapist for her services as its revealed that she was paid off by Johnny from the beginning.
- Ever-Rise are in the ring before Breezango come out onto the stage only to be taken out by Legado Del Fantasma's Raul Mendoza and Joaquin Wilde. Santos then shows up and takes out Ever-Rise by himself before getting on the mic and saying that anyone will pay if they mistake what happened last week for weakness.
- We get a graphic for Xia and Kayden made official as well as the NXT Women's Championship match and the NXT Championship match between Finn and Adam made official. We then get an extended video package for NXT Championship match as we go to commercial.
- Backstage Regal says that he's going to make an announcement next week that will change the landscape of NXT after what happened tonight.
Finn Bälor vs Roderick Strong
They lock up before grappling on the mat until Finn grinds Roddy down with a side headlock on the mat before Roddy gets to his feet and backs Finn into the corner. Roddy then gets Finn off of his back and hits a backbreaker as we go to commercial.
We come back from the break to Roddy still in control before Finn comes back with an arm wringer and focuses on the shoulder of Roddy and taking him down with a straight armbar. Finn snaps the arm of Roddy before taking him back down and Roddy hits a powerslam into a pair of backbreakers for two before Finn takes him down. Finn locks in a Cobra Clutch before Roddy gets to the ropes for the break and Finn lays into him with knife edge chops before Roddy clotheslines him. Roddy pancakes Finn onto the mat before rocking him with running forearms and an Olympic slam into a powerbomb for a near fall. Finn comes back with a sling blade before Roddy counters a shotgun dropkick into a Boston crab before Finn hits a jumping stomp.
They then exchange strikes until Finn hits a reverse DDT into a shotgun dropkick and the Coup de Grace into the 1916 for the pin and the win.
Winner: Finn Bälor defeats Roderick Strong via pinfall.
- After the match Adam Cole comes out onto the stage and he and Finn have a stare down as we go off the air.