Good afternoon Fight Fans and welcome to our coverage of today's edition of WWE NXT UK headlined by an NXT Cruiserweight Championship match between the champion Jordan Devlin and the challenger Travis Banks!
- We open the show with a video package for tonight's main event Cruiserweight championship match before we go to the arena for our first match between Imperium's Barthel and Aichner and Ashton Smith and Oliver Carter.
Imperium (Fabian Aichner & Marcel Barthel) vs Ashton Smith & Oliver Carter
Marcel and Oliver start the match off for their respective teams, Marcel muscling Oliver down to the mat and wrenching on the knee of Oliver before Oliver counters a bow and arrow and gets dropped with a snap mare into a PK to the spine. Fabian gets the blind tag and hits a deep arm drag into a straight armbar before Oliver gets to his feet and hits Fabian with an arm drag before getting the tag to Ashton. Ashton hits a side slam to Fabian before tagging Oliver back in who hits an assisted slingshot splash for two before taking out both Marcel and Fabian before Marcel hits him from behind and comes in legally before sending Oliver face first into the top turnbuckle. Marcel punches and stomps Oliver in the corner and sends him to the corner where Imperium can double up and isolate Carter until he gets the tag to Ashton who clotheslines Fabian and dropkicks Marcel off of the apron. Smith hits a sit-out slam before dropping Fabian with a boot and Oliver gets the tag before getting a near fall that Marcel breaks up before Ashton saves Oliver from the European bomb before Oliver gets a near fall off of a jack knife. Imperium then dispatch Ashton and send him down onto the floor before hitting Oliver with the European bomb for the pin and the win.
Winner: Imperium defeat Oliver Carter and Ashton Smith via pinfall.
- After the match we go to a video package for Gallus who are discussing their success while playing poker before leaving the table as we go to commercial.
- We come back to Moustache Mountain talking about the 20 Man Battle Royal and how they're both in it and that the best man will win before we go to Alexander Wolfe who says that he's going to win it for Imperium before we go to a backstage interview with Oliver Carter and Ashton Smith who are mocked by Pretty Deadly before Ashton tells Oliver they need to focus on the Battle Royal before leaving.
Nina Samuels vs Aoife Valkyrie
Nina mocks Aoife before she's dropped and Aoife locks in a headlock on the mat before Nina counters into a head scissors and Aoife stands on her head to get to her feet. Aoife gets two off of a sunset flip before they start exchanging pin attempts until Nina sends Aoife throat first into the middle rope for two. Nina puts Aoife in a bow and arrow before she falls on top for two before coming back with strikes and an arm drag into an enzuigiri before hitting a running blockbuster for a near fall. Aoife goes to the top as Nina rolls out of the ring before Aoife hits a wrecking ball dropkick before Nina hits an enzuigiri into a slingshot splash once they're back in the ring for two. Nina slaps Aoife and mocks her before Aoife rocks Nina with a back elbow and drops her with a spinning heel kick before hitting a diving leg drop for the pin and the win.
Winner: Aoife Valkyrie defeats Nina Samuels via pinfall.
- After the match we get a recap of the NXT UK Women's champion defeating and attacking Dani Luna after their match before Piper Niven came to the save before we go to a backstage interview with Piper where she says that she's not going to let KLR destroy anyone else and that she's teaming up with Dani to take on KLR and Jinny next week as we go to commercial.
- We come back to a recap of Mark Andrews having been attacked by someone before we go to Flash saying that he's still undergoing tests and that he's going to get revenge for Mark when the time comes and that he's going to focus on the battle royal next week.
A-Kid vs Noam Dar
A-Kid is a step ahead of Dar early before Dar takes the Spaniard down and Kid counters into a head scissors before Dar locks in a side headlock and Kid backs him into the ropes for a clean break before A-Kid takes Dar down to the mat with a side headlock takeover. A-Kid locks in an octopus stretch before Dar gets free and they exchange pin attempts before Dar backs Kid into the ropes and nearly knocks him out with an uppercut before hitting a draping PK. Dar stomps Kid and drops him with an uppercut for two before A-Kid hits an arm drag into a dropkick and goes for a diving knee strike that Dar counters before locking in a Fujiwara armbar. A-Kid counters into an armbar of his own before Dar locks in a heel hook and A-Kid reverses into another armbar before Dar rolls him up for a near fall. Kid then rocks Dar with a kick before Dar low blows him and hits the Nova Roller for the pin and the win.
Winner: Noam Dar defeats A-Kid via pinfall.
- From The Web