Welcome to Fightful.com's live coverage & discussion for WWE Monday Night RAW (3/27/23)!
We will bring you the full results of tonight's episode of Monday Night Raw.
Here's what's on deck:
WWE Raw (3/27)
- WrestleMania Weigh In for Brock Lesnar and Omos
- Miz TV with Becky Lynch, Lita & Trish Stratus
- 8-Man Tag Team Match: Braun Strowman, Ricochet, Angelo Dawkins, & Montez Ford vs. Otis, Chad Gable, Ivar, Erik
- Cody Rhodes vs. Solo Sikoa
- The Miz comes out to host Miz TV with Becky Lynch, Lita, and Trish Stratus. There is some brief joking about The Miz having tiny balls. Damage CTRL interrupts, and Bayley says she has something to say about all of this because, at one point, it would have been a dream of hers to face these three women at WrestleMania, and now it's their dream to take all of them down at the same time. Becky says that since joining the main roster, Dakota Kai and IYO Sky haven't done anything but be lackeys. There is a stare-down to send us to commercial.
Becky Lynch vs. IYO Sky
Becky Lynch starts out the match aggressively, but thanks to some distraction from Damage CTRL, Sky is successfully able to take over the match, trapping Becky Lynch in a rear chin lock and getting a near fall off of a dropkick.
Lynch eventually regains control, sending IYO flying with a baseball slide. Becky gets a near fall off of a Christian Cage-style reverse DDT. She goes for the Manhandle Slam, but IYO counters it into a Roll-Up, but she only gets a two-count.
IYO Sky would hit a Moonsault to the floor, but Becky Lynch eventually gets the win with the Manhandle Slam.
Winner: Becky Lynch
- A recap of what led to Cody vs. Solo tonight shows.
- A vignette is shown for Asuka.
- Seth Rollins is about to be interviewed by Cathy Kelley when Mustafa Ali interrupts and says that Seth needs to think more positive... Ali (positively). Seth challenges him to a match.
Seth Rollins vs. Mustafa Ali
This match ended almost as quickly as it began as Seth Rollins delivered one Curb Stomp to Mustafa while he was in the Tree of Woe and then a proper Curb Stomp for the victory.
Winner: Seth Rollins
- Seth Rollins says that if he can't beat Logan Paul at WrestleMania, then Logan Paul is not the joke. He is.
- Adam Pearce tells Baron Corbin that he and Rick Boogs can fight out their issues in the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal this Friday night on SmackDown instead of on a match tonight. Chelsea Green pesters Adam about still not being in the WrestleMania Women's Showcase Match. Sonya Deville comes in and offers to be Chelsea's partner. Adam says they will face Mia Yim and Candice LeRae tonight with the winner going on to the match at WrestleMania.
WrestleMania Weigh In for Brock Lesnar and Omos
Omos weighed in at 410 lb. MVP cut a promo about how Brock Lesnar has an impressive WrestleMania Legacy, but he won't make it past Omos. Brock Lesnar hit the ring he didn't bother to weigh himself he tried to attack Omos. Omos attacked Brock with the scale and said that this was his house.
- Finn Balor cut a promo about the demon. Demon Balor is officially being advertised for WrestleMania.
- Even yet hyped Charlotte Flair vs. Rhea Ripley this weekendRia Ripley then cut a promo saying Charlotte Flair can't stop her destiny.
8-Man Tag Team Match: Braun Strowman, Ricochet, Angelo Dawkins, & Montez Ford vs. Otis, Chad Gable, Ivar, Erik
Early in the match, Gable gets Ricochet in an Ankle Lock. Maxxine Dupri is watching along and gets excited as she sees Otis taking control. The match comes to an end when Strowman does his running around the ring train shoulder block move. Ricochet hits a dive off the shoulders of Strowman onto Erik and then Montez Ford hits a Frog Splash over Strowman onto Erik for the victory.
Winners: Braun Strowman, Ricochet, Angelo Dawkins, & Montez Ford
- Cody Rhodes cuts a promo on Solo Sikoa.
- A Bianca Belair vignette airs.
- Austin Theory is shown cutting a promo in an empty arena, he promises to make John Cena believe in Austin Theory.
Candice LeRae and Michin vs. Sonya Deville and Chelsea Green
A very quick match. LeRae hits a crossbody splash and hits a senton on Chelsea Green. In the end, Chelsea Green distracts the referee, allowing Deville to hit me again and then Chelsea hits the Unprettier for the victory.
Winners: Sonya Deville and Chelsea Green
- Paul Heyman cuts a promo promising that Solo will weaken Cody Rhodes for Roman Reigns and then Roman Reigns will break the spirit of Cody Rhodes this Friday.
- Dominik Mysterio cuts a promo on his father asking what kind of father would hit their son. Dom says he wishes Eddie Guerrero with his real father. Rey Mysterio will face Damian Priest next.
Rey Mysterio vs. Damian Priest
Priest gets a near fall with a Lariat. Rey Mysterio eventually takes over hits the 619 and then goes for a Splash, but Dominik interferes, causing the disqualification finish, and then Legado Del Fantasma comes out to stop the beat down.
Winner: Rey Mysterio by disqualification.
A vignette airs for the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal. Then a backstage segment shows all of the wrestlers excited to enter the Battle Royal.
- Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn cut a promo about how much Los Angeles means to them.
GUNTHER vs. Dolph Ziggler
Dolph Ziggler gets absolutely demolished early on and thrown to the outside ahead of a commercial break. Back from a commercial break, Ziggler hits a Fame Asser and goes for the Stinger Splash but is chopped in mid-air. GUNTHER hits a German Suplex, followed by a Powerbomb and Emerald Flowsion for the win.
- Afterward, GUNTHER warns Sheamus and Drew McIntyre that the same fate awaits them at WrestleMania.
- A WWE 2K23 commercial airs.
Cody Rhodes vs. Solo Sikoa
Solo Sikoa has control of Cody Rhodes going into the final commercial break of the evening. Back from break, Cody fires up. Cody hits a Powerslam, the Beautiful Disaster Kick the Cody Cutter, and CrossRhodes but Solo is barely able to get his foot on the bottom rope. Cody Rhodes goes for a Moonsault, but Solo moves. He sets up for the Samoan Spike, but Rhodes manages to deliver the Cody Cutter. Out come Jimmy and Jey Uso, who managed to distract Cody for a moment but they get taken out of the equation by Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn. Solo hits a Superkick, and Cody tries to come back with another springboard, Solo catches him and goes for the Samoan Spike but Cody hits CrossRhodes to deliver Solo his first defeat since joining the main roster.
Winner: Cody Rhodes