Good evening Fight Fans, and welcome to our coverage for tonight's edition of WWE RAW!
- We open tonight's show with Miz TV with special guest Drew McIntyre where they discuss the RAW Elimination Chamber match and the gauntlet later tonight. Drew then knocks Miz down and throws his money in the bank briefcase across the arena before leaving.
Riddle & Lucha House Party vs The Hurt Business
Cedric and Lince start the match off with Shelton dropping him repeatedly before Cedric comes in and beats on Lince in the corner as Bobby Lashley looks on from backstage. Lince then hits a lionsault into a dropkick before Metalik hits a diving cross body off of the shoulders of Lince before clearing the ring and THB take out all three of their opponents as we go to commercial.
We come back from the break to Cedric in control of Metalik before he's turned inside out by Shelton before THB take turns beating on Metalik in their corner before Shelton hits a float over suplex for two. Metalik hits a tornado DDT and gets the hot tag to Riddle who tosses Cedric across the ring and hits several sentons before MVP drops him and hits the Balling Elbow for a near fall. Everyone then hits a move until Riddle drops MVP with the Final Flash and hits the Floating Bro for the pin and the win.
Winner: Lucha House Party and Riddle defeat The Hurt Business via pinfall.
- After the match the United States champion Lashley comes out and takes out LHP before putting Riddle in the Hurt Lock before leaving with the rest of his stable mates.
- Backstage Miz meets with Adam Pearce and says that he wants to give his spot in the Elimination Chamber to John Morrison before Adam tells him that he'll take it into consideration as we go to commercial.
- We get a recap from last week where Bad Bunny helped Damian Priest defeat Angel Garza before we go backstage to Bunny talking to Mandy Rose. Damian and Bad are then interviewed before we see Akira Tozawa pinning R-Truth for the 24/7 title only for Priest to lay him out and Bad covers Akira to win the title.
- New Day walk up to Adam and Miz shows up before everyone argues about Miz taking himself out or the Elimination Chamber match before Adam says that Miz will face Kofi and if Kofi wins he's in the match.
- We get a graphic for Asuka and Charlotte versus Lacey Evans and Peyton Royce up next as we go to commercial.
- We get a video package for the Elimination Chamber match.
Asuka & Charlotte vs Lacey Evans & Peyton Royce
Peyton and Asuka start the match off by going back and forth before Asuka takes control and drops Peyton repeatedly before wringing her arm and tagging in Charlotte. Charlotte shoves Peyton into the corner and begs Lacey to come in before Peyton rocks Charlotte with a flurry and Charlotte hits a fall away slam as Lacey hides behind the post. Asuka and Charlotte take turns chopping and kicking Peyton before Peyton drops Asuka with a knee and a roundhouse kick before pounding on her in mount for two. Peyton stomps Asuka in the corner before mocking her and Asuka and Peyton clothesline each other before Charlotte comes in and suplexes Peyton out of the ring. Peyton then tags Lacey in before Lacey backs off and gets counted out.
Winner: Charlotte Flair and Asuka defeat Lacey Evans and Peyton Royce via count out.
- After the match Lacey tells Charlotte that she's not going to let her lay a hand on her because she's pregnant and Ric celebrates.
- Backstage Sheamus is interviewed ahead of competing in tonight's main event gauntlet match and the Elimination Chamber match.
Kofi Kingston vs The Miz
Kofi takes Miz down before they counter each other's finishers early before the referee makes Kofi back off and Miz and they have a chase around ringside before Kofi hits a shooting star press at ringside. Back in the ring Kofi gets two before Miz hits a kitchen sink and Kofi hits a missile dropkick for two before dropkicking him out of the ring. Miz then hits a neckbreaker in the ropes before hitting one off of the apron as we go to commercial.
We come back from the break to Miz in control as he hits Kofi with a DDT for two before dumping him out of the ring and into the announce table before tossing him back inside and hitting a diving ax handle. Miz locks in a cravat and knees Kofi in the face before Kofi comes back with forearms and misses a running splash in the corner before Miz drops him with a boot for two. Kofi comes back with a flurry and hits the Boom Drop before Miz ducks Trouble in Paradise and Kofi hits SOS for a near fall before Miz snaps Kofi's leg in the ropes and locks in a figure four. Kofi then gets to the ropes for the break before hitting Miz with Trouble in Paradise for the pin and the win.
Winner: Kofi Kingston defeats The Miz via pinfall and gains entry into the RAW Elimination Chamber match.
- Lana and Naomi are interviewed backstage ahead of Lana facing Shayna Baszler up next as we go to commercial.
- Randy Orton cuts a promo backstage where he says that he's going to win the gauntlet and earn the ability to enter the match last. Alexa cuts in and talks about how The Fiend will be reborn before the camera pans up and we see her kneeling on a pentagram.
Lana (w/ Naomi vs Shayna Baszler (w/ Nia Jax)
Shayna immediately takes Lana down and focuses on her left arm and joint manipulation before stretching her and elbowing Lana in the shoulder before Lana slaps her. Shayna clotheslines Lana and beats on her more before Lana gets two off of a small package before sending Shayna into the middle turnbuckle and Shayna counters a bulldog attempt. Lana hits a diving cross body for two before they exchange kicks and Nia takes out Naomi at ringside before Lana gets a near fall off of a roll up. Shayna then rocks Lana with a knee before Shayna locks in the Kirifuda Clutch for the tap and the win.
Winner: Shayna Baszler defeats Lana via submission.
- Backstage Braun Strowman asks Adam why he's not in the Elimination Chamber before Adam tells Braun that he's not a former WWE champion. Braun then tells Adam to tell Shane McMahon to make things right before leaving.
AJ Styles starts the match off with Kofi and immediately goes after the injured knee ot Kofi before whipping him into the corner and missing a splash in the corner. Kofi comes back with kicks and headbutts AJ before stomping him and AJ hits him in the throat before Kofi sends AJ out of the ring and hits a trust fall before Omos picks Xavier up off of the announce table and throws him across the barricade. The referee then rejects Omos from ringside before AJ chop blocks Kofi at ringside as we go to commercial.
We come back to AJ in control of Kofi in the ring, still focused on his injured knee until he comes back with an SOS and a diving splash across the back of AJ for two before AJ DDT's his leg into the mat. AJ then hits a Phenomenal Forearm for the pin and the elimination before Drew McIntyre comes out next and goes right after AJ with strikes in the corner before sending AJ out onto the apron and dropping him as we go to commercial.
We come back to Drew whipping AJ into the corner before AJ rolls out of the ring and Drew sends him flying over the steps before tossing him back inside and hitting a backbreaker. Drew hits a Driver for two before hitting a reverse Alabama slam and AJ counters the Claymore into a forearm off of the top and down onto the floor before AJ rolls back inside. AJ then hits a running knee from the apron before hitting a diving forearm off of the apron as we go to commercial.
AJ is in control back in the ring before Drew comes back with an overhead belly to belly suplex they nearly launches out of the ring before hitting a neck breaker and AJ dropkicks him out of the air. AJ gets two before Drew counters a Styles Clash and chops AJ in the corner before AJ locks in the Calf Crusher and Drew headbutts AJ to get free. Drew finishes AJ with a Claymore for the pin and the elimination as Jeff Hardy makes his way out to the ring. Jeff then ambushes Drew and hits a Whisper in the Wind before sending Drew out of the ring and hitting a diving clothesline off of the apron as we go to commercial.
Jeff is in control of Drew as we come back to the ring until Drew hits a knee lift and several clotheslines into a suplex before hitting a neckbreaker and Jeff counters the Future Shock DDT for a near fall. Drew counters a Twist of Fate into the Future Shock DDT for a near fall before Jeff rolls out of the ring and Drew suplexes him onto the floor before rolling him back inside for two. Drew hits a superplex for a near fall before Jeff ducks the Claymore and hits the Twist of Fate before Drew gets his knees up when Jeff goes for a Swanton Bomb. Drew then pins Jeff with the Claymore for the pin and the elimination before Randy Orton comes out next as we go to commercial.
We come back to Randy and Drew brawling before Randy tosses Drew out of the ring and Alexa takes over all of the screens and is subsequently counted out for the elimination before Drew Claymore's him off of the apron. Sheamus attacks Drew from behind and Bray's on him at ringside before sending Drew into the post and back inside before stomping Drew and the referee backs him off. The match officially starts with Sheamus punching and stomping Drew in the corner before clotheslining him for two before hitting several knee drops. Sheamus whips Drew into the corner for two before hitting him with clubbing blows and a powerslam for two before Drew headbutts him and hits the Future Shock DDT. Drew sends Sheamus into the post before Sheamus catches him in the ropes and Drew hits a suplex into a spine buster before Sheamus dodges a Claymore.
Sheamus then pins Drew with a Brogue Kick for the pin, elimination, and the win.
Winner: Sheamus wins the gauntlet by being the last person in the match to gain the right to enter the Elimination Chamber match last.
- After the match Sheamus says that he's the odds on favorite and tells Drew that he can't beat him and that he's going to show it wasn't a fluke when he wins the WWE Championship Sunday night at Elimination Chamber as we go off the air.