Good evening Fight Fans, and welcome to our coverage for tonight's edition of WWE Smackdown on FOX!
- We open tonight's show with the Smackdown Women's Survival Series team as Shotzi, Natalya, Shayna Baszler, and Aliyah are introduced by Sonya before they're interrupted by Sasha Banks and Naomi before everyone attack and beat down Naomi and Sasha as we go to commercial.
Naomi, Sasha Banks & Aliyah vs Natalya, Shayna Baszler, & Shotzi
Natalya and Sasha start the match off before Aliyah and Shayna come in and Aliyah drops Shayna repeatedly before clotheslining Shotzi before Shotzi hits a senton and tags in Natalya. Shotzi and company chain together offense and tags while isolating Aliyah until she gets the hot tag to Naomi who rocks Shayna with an enzuigiri and dropkicks her before they exchange standing switches and Natalya gets the blind tag before suplexing Naomi off of the apron and onto the floor. Back in the ring Natalya then suplexes Naomi for two before hitting a discus clothesline before Shayna sends Naomi into the barricade as we go to commercial.
We come back from the break to Shotzi in control of Naomi until she gets the hot tag to Aliyah who hits Natalya with a diving cross body for two before hitting a Thesz press and a neckbreaker for two before rolling Natalya up for two. Natalya hits a falcon arrow for two before Aliyah hits a northern lights suplex for two before everyone hits a move until Naomi snaps the neck of Natalya in the ropes when she's holding the ropes with a sharpshooter applied before Aliyah rolls Natalya up for the pin and the win.
Winner: Aliyah, Naomi, and Sasha Banks defeat Natalya, Shotzi, and Shayna Baszler via pinfall.
- Backstage Sami Zayn talks to himself in a mirror as we see Jeff Hardy standing off camera.
- Backstage Aliyah is interviewed after winning before the commercial before Sonya shows up and congratulates her before informing her that she's no longer on the Smackdown Women's Survivor Series team.
- The Universal champion Roman Reigns and Paul Heyman head to their locker room before an interviewer shows up out of nowhere and Roman and Paul briefly address Roman's non-title match against King Woods later tonight.
Shinsuke Nakamura & Rick Boogs vs Los Lotharios
Rick and Humberto start the match off with Rick overpowering Humberto and suplexing him repeatedly before Humberto rocks him with a back elbow and Angel comes in and chokes Rick in the ropes. LL double up on Rick for two before he comes back with a snake eyes and kicks Angel away before getting the hot tag to Shinsuke who drops both members of Los Lotharios with kicks before hitting Humberto with a sliding German and a diving knee for two before Rick clothesline himself and Angel over the top rope and down onto the floor. Angel then drags Humberto out of the ring to avoid a Kinshasa before LL double up on Shinsuke for the pin and the win.
Winner: Los Lotharios defeat Shinsuke Nakamura and Rick Boogs via pinfall.
- In the office Adam meets with an unknown Superstar before he's interrupted by Sami who demands Adam remove Jeff from the team before making a match between Jeff and Sami where the loser is removed from the team.
- Smackdown Women's champion Charlotte Flair comes out to the ring to address her match against Becky Lynch at Survivor Series in a Champion vs Champion match before she's interrupted by Toni Storm who challenges Charlotte to a match that she turns down before leaving Toni in the ring.
- We get a backstage interview with King Woods ahead of his match against Roman Reigns in our main event as we go to commercial.
- Backstage Aliyah is crying on the phone before Mustafa Ali shows up and Ricochet soon comes in from off camera before Aliyah leaves with Ricochet.
Jeff Hardy vs Sami Zayn
Jeff and Sami start the match off by exchanging wrist locks and straight arm bars before Jeff hits a hip toss and mounted punches in the corner before Sami drops him with a knee for two. Sami then beats on Jeff in mount before Jeff sends Sami into the barricade and dodges a flying leg lariat that sends Jeff crashing into the side of the barricade as we go to commercial.
We come back from the break to Sami in control back in the ring before Jeff comes back with an inverted atomic drop into a leg drop and a front dropkick into a splash for two before hitting Whisper in the Wind for a deep two count. Jeff then hits a Twist of Fate into a Swanton Bomb when Sami is arguing with the referee for the pin and the win.
Winner: Jeff Hardy defeats Sami Zayn which removes Sami from the Smackdown Men's Survivor Series team.
- Backstage Jinder Mahal and Shanky watch a clip of Hit Row rapping before they rap and dance before Jinder raps and Shanky beatboxes before the two dance again and pose as we go to commercial.
- We get a video package for Xia Li who will be debuting soon.
- We get a backstage interview with Ridge Holland before he's interrupted by Cesaro.
- It's announced that Sasha Banks with go one on one with Shotzi next week on the go home edition of Smackdown ahead of Survivor Series next Sunday night.
Roman Reigns (w/ Paul Heyman) vs King Woods
Roman backs Woods into the corner before the two hit mounted punches and drop each other face first across the top turnbuckle before Woods dropkicks Roman out of the ring and beckons Roman back inside before hitting a wrecking ball dropkick. Woods then strikes Roman against the announce table before tossing him back inside and Roman drops him with an uppercut before Woods rolls out of the ring and Roman hits a uranage onto the table as we go to commercial.
We come back from the break to Roman in control back in the ring before Woods rocks Roman with a knee and is immediately dropped with a boot for two before hitting Woods with clubbing blows in the corner and dropping him with an uppercut. Woods rocks Roman with an enzuigiri before hitting a tornado DDT and a flurry of strikes before superkicking Roman for two before hitting a sliding flat liner for a deep two count before going up top and Roman meets him. Roman grabs Woods out of mid-air and hits a uranage for a near fall before Woods counters a series of spears and hits a springboard elbow drop before the Usos attack Woods for the disqualification.
Winner: King Woods defeats Roman Reigns via disqualification.
- After the match the Usos attack Woods and lay him out with half of the steps before they put Woods crown on the head of Roman and the Bloodline stand tall in the center of the ring as we go off the air.