Good evening Fight Fans, and welcome to our coverage for tonight's edition of WWE Smackdown on FOX!
- Backstage Paul Heyman is waiting for Universal champion Roman Reigns to arrive to the arena.
Shotzi and Toni start the match off before Charlotte and Sasha come in and lock up before Sasha gets two off of a clutch before Toni comes back in and Charlotte rocks her with a forearm before Charlotte and Shotzi clear the ring as we go to commercial.
We come back from the break to Sasha and Toni in control of Shotzi before Sasha knocks Charlotte off of the apron and Shotzi drops her before Charlotte comes in and drives Sasha into the barricade. Charlotte locks in a rear chin lock before hitting a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker for two before choking her in the ropes and Shotzi misses a move in the ropes. Sasha crawls to the corner and tags in Toni who stomps Shotzi down in the corner before the two exchange standing switches and Charlotte gets the blind tag before hitting a fall away slam that sends Toni out of the ring as we go to commercial.
We come back from the break to Charlotte in control of Toni before she kicks her away and gets the hot tag to Sasha who hits an arm drag and knocks Shotzi off of the apron before hitting a tilt-a-whirl slam for two before hitting a pair of running meteora in the corner for another two count. Sasha and Charlotte exchange strikes until Sasha rolls Charlotte up for two before Charlotte fights off a clutch and Sasha hits a bulldog before Sasha goes up top and Toni tags herself in before Sasha misses a dive and hits Shotzi with a back stabber before Charlotte dumps Sasha out of the ring. Toni then hits a diving cross body for a near fall before Charlotte sends her face first into the middle turnbuckle and goes up top before hitting a moonsault and Toni gets her knees up before she pins her with a bridge for the win.
Winner: Toni Storm and Sasha Banks defeat Charlotte Flair and Shotzi Blackheart via pinfall.
- Backstage The Usos show up to King Woods throne room and mock him before the Usos and New Day exchange words as we go to commercial.
Viking Raiders vs Jinder Mahal & Shanky
Shanky and Erik start the match off before Shanky backs Erik into the corner and Jinder comes in and he and Shanky chain together offense and frequent tags before Ivar gets the hot tag and drops Jinder before hitting a running cross body. Ivar then tries to knock Shanky off of the apron before failing and VR double up on Jinder for two before Shanky comes in after Jinder hits Erik with a jawbreaker before VR double up on Shanky and Ivar hits a diving splash for the pin and the win.
Winner: Viking Raiders defeat Shanky and Jinder Mahal via pinfall.
- We go to the ring for tonight's edition of Happy Talk with Drew McIntyre's sword in Adam Pearce's desk in the ring before they're interrupted by Drew who comes to get his sword when Madcap and Happy fails to pull the sword out of the desk. Drew makes fun of Happy and Madcap failing to pull the sword out of the desk before Madcap goes to attack Drew and Drew sends him out of the ring before he headbutts Happy and lays him out before pulling the sword out of the desk and swinging it at Happy before Madcap pulls him out of the ring at the last second.
- Backstage Paul is still waiting for Roman before an SUV shows up and Paul opens the door expecting Roman before Brock Lesnar comes out of it and leaves.
- Backstage Sami Zayn meets with Adam and Sonya to wish them Happy Holidays before Adam and Sonya announce a twelve man gauntlet match where the winner gets to challenge Shinsuke Nakamura for the Intercontinental title for next week's show.
Ridge Holland (w/ Sheamus) vs Cesaro
Before the match starts Ridge attacks Cesaro when he's getting into the ring when Sheamus distracts Cesaro before Cesaro rolls out of the ring and the referee checks on his condition as we go to commercial.
We come back from the break to Cesaro having yet gotten into the ring with his ribs now taped up before he gingerly gets into the ring and the match starts with Ridge rushing Cesaro and driving him into the corner before going right after his ribs. Ridge hits a backbreaker and stretches Cesaro before locking in an abdominal stretch and digging right hands into the ribs of Cesaro before Cesaro hits an uppercut into a back suplex before hitting a running uppercut in the corner. Cesaro then clotheslines Ridge over the top rope and down onto the floor before going out after him and hitting a running uppercut at ringside before tossing him back inside and getting distracted by Sheamus before Ridge pins Cesaro with a powerslam for the win.
Winner: Ridge Holland defeats Cesaro via pinfall.
Naomi vs Shayna Baszler
Shayna attacks Naomi from behind when she's distracted by Sonya who she has come out to the ring before Shayna focuses on the knee that she chop blocked before Naomi stacks Shayna up for the pin and the win out of nowhere.
Winner: Naomi defeats Shayna Baszler via pinfall.
The Usos vs New Day
Jey and Kofi start the match off with Jey controlling Kofi with a rear chin lock before he comes back with a superkick and tags in Woods, but the referee doesn't see the tag before Jimmy sends Kofi into the barricade and The Usos pose to the crowd as we go to commercial.
We come back from the break to Kofi making his comeback as he gets the hot tag to Woods who takes out both Usos and hits a tilt-a-whirl side Russian leg sweep before clotheslining Jey over the top rope and onto the floor. Woods tosses Jey back inside and hits a diving leg drop for two before Jey rocks him with an enzuigiri and Kofi gets the blind tag before Jimmy sends Woods into the barricade and Jey counters an SOS into a superkick for a near fall. Jey then goes up top before Woods knocks him down and Kofi pins Jimmy with Trouble in Paradise when the referee rejects the tag.
Winner: New Day defeat The Usos via pinfall.
- Charlotte Flair defending her Smackdown Women's Championship against Toni Storm is announced for next week's show via a graphic
- Backstage Roman finally arrives to the arena and he and Paul head to the ring as we go to commercial.
- We come back from the break to the entrance of The Bloodline before Roman gets on the mic and demands Chicago acknowledge him before questioning whether or not he can trust Paul before Paul gets on the mic and says that he's not protecting Brock from him. Paul then goes on to say that he's protecting Roman from Brock Lesnar before Roman says that he loves Paul and thanks him for his honesty and his forty years of service to his family before firing him and laying him out with a Superman punch. Roman then goes to hit Paul with a conchairto before Brock comes out and saves Paul before Brock rushes the ring and takes out the Usos at ringside before Brock gets into the ring and Roman hits him with a chair before Brock hits Roman with an F5 as we go off the air with Brock standing tall.